Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

NFL Poll

Who's going to play at AFC and NFC championship

• Total voters
Stream:

D

den24cb

Ehh idk, Kyle orton is bad against 5+ rushers. Great with anything less.

Denver still has to play the redskins, KC x2, and Oakland. So if we win hose then we'd have 10 wins.

The good teams left are the giants, Philly, chargers, Indy,and Pittsburgh. I think we will beat the chargers, giants, and philly. That leaves us with 13-3 and a great chance at a first round bye.

But reasons to not doubt the broncos,
1. One of the best defenses in the league.
2. We rarely turn the ball over.
3. Great offensive line.
4. Nobody gave us a chance against Dallas, Pats, chargers and we beat all 3.

I think the AFC plays out like this: 1-Colts 2-Broncos 3-Steelers 4-Patriots 5-Ravens 6-Bengals ( could flip flop with Houston or San diego).

I just think that San diego dug too deep of a hole this year. But if Miami didn't choke (indy, new Orleans) then they'd make wild card in that 6 spot.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
i think the 2 and 3 on your list den really depend on what happens this sunday. game of the week.

Stream:

R

ReminderR

afc is going 2 b pats vs colts

nfc going 2 b falcons vs saints

pats vs falcons

FALCONS FTW

reason y i say pats over colts is the last 12 meeting between the teams pats are 8-4 and they meet this year

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea it probably will. If both of those hold up I think Denver has a great chance at winning. It'll be a good game either way though.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
there was only max of 20 choices and i put top 10 in standing wise on NFL.com in each conference and plus to CoN. Out of the last 5 times pats vs colts played. Colts won 4

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Bengals r one of the most under-rated teams this year.. the got an alright D n then Cedric Benson is the lead rusher in da NFL n ocho cinco is a wide receiver Palmer can always depend on to be open.. even though Ocho is a dick he still has skill