NFL Divisional Champions

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Colts Vs Jets- I have Colts winning cuz they are my favorite team and i also remember certain people were saying Colts suck and whatnot and they wouldn't make playoffs.

and

Saints vs Vikings- I am going to say Vikings, i want farve back in the superbowl and Saints have no heart, they went 40+ on kurt warner and cards. I mean they didn't even show sympathy to kurt even when he got injured. I have to say though leinhart(correct spelling) was doing amazing

Who do you guys think will be in Superbowl?

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

i say saaints will win it all though im sure somebody will suprise us and beat the colts :0 also blazer its the playoffs i couldnt blame them for going all out on them and Arizona is my fav team btw

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Chargers .
LOL!! im surprised the jets beat them, sorry knight

but i think its going to be Colts verse Saints. i only pick the Saints because their offense is insane, and i just think the Colts will beat the Jets by 20.

As for the champions, idk because both Colts and Saints can turn up their offenses at anytime, but i have to admit that the Saints secondary is very beast which will make it harder for the Colt recievers

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

vikings vs the jets vikings win reason why i say vikings is didnt you guys watch the viks vs cowboys and see the cowboys get stomped? the same cowboys team that beat the saints in the regular season if the vikings can smack the cowboys im sure they can beat the jets. reason why i say jets is they have the most confidence out of the remaining teams every1 said they had no chance what so ever vs the chargers becuase everyone was saying the chargers are the hottest team in the NFL and they already beat the colts(with starters out of the game pretty much the whole game) but they will know how they will operate.

Stream:

D

den24cb

San Diego Super Chokers. Gotta love them. They choke in the playoffs every year.

Vikings vs Colts. I wish jets would win but I just don't see it happening.

It's a storybook year for favre and the Vikings as they beat the colts in the superbowl 31-27.