New DM Mohh Leaders

How Are We Doing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
K guys heres the deal id like to know what u guys feel about the job me and chuck have done so far . We would greatly appreciate your feedbak . TY for your time

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
those were some pretty broad answers... so i picked the positive one.
as for active cave u are active.. maybe really active. im active enough to do tryouts. but i havent been active lately? i think cus ive been busy with spending time with friends who i havent seen in a while.

as for DM MOH clan. we got a few noobs that wanna join i dont really wanna cut them, cus Spartan and Senshi "could" train them... but its better to cut maybe? maybe not? but i mean im willing to give them a shot.

and too many people becoming officers... heres who i want to be as officers first..... PLAGUE, Cpt. Reilly, maybe Pat and Theif, SK and Grill.*

*but this wont happen for a while yet. i want the officer status to mean something... rank is something as well as senority and great team work.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

u guys are doing a amazing job im glad to be apart of this clan. cav ur active alot and charle ur active too.

Stream:

G

Galatica

those were some pretty broad answers... so i picked the positive one.
as for active cave u are active.. maybe really active. im active enough to do tryouts. but i havent been active lately? i think cus ive been busy with spending time with friends who i havent seen in a while.

as for DM MOH clan. we got a few noobs that wanna join i dont really wanna cut them, cus Spartan and Senshi "could" train them... but its better to cut maybe? maybe not? but i mean im willing to give them a shot.

and too many people becoming officers... heres who i want to be as officers first..... PLAGUE, Cpt. Reilly, maybe Pat and Theif, SK and Grill.*

*but this wont happen for a while yet. i want the officer status to mean something... rank is something as well as senority and great team work.
yea i kno way tooo many officers... maybe we should have shadow like take off all the officers tht arent active... like DM kinghost n jess... i mean they were good ppl but the roster looks like we let any one be officer...as for officers wanting.... only 2 i see in the risnig r CPT reilly n Plague
this is my simple opinion n take it as u plz cave n charles

Stream:

S

supergrany

i think you guys r doing great considering that a bunch or people left

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
K here is how i feel,.............. I think, as for cave and chuck.......GREAT GUYZ and strong leaders. as for too many light green. I agree 100%. looks stupid when the chat box is all light green. OFFICERS need to be strong in battle and able to lead the charge. If an officer giver u an order and you dont follow it, PUNISH THEM. I am weak in battle, I struggle without my SG. Officers should accept

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
K here is how i feel,.............. I think, as for cave and chuck.......GREAT GUYZ and strong leaders. as for too many light green. I agree 100%. looks stupid when the chat box is all light green. OFFICERS need to be strong in battle and able to lead the charge. If an officer giver u an order and you dont follow it, PUNISH THEM. I am weak in battle, I struggle without my SG. Officers should accept when some one asks to b trained. (No1 has agreed when i have asked!!!!) so for the better of the clan i would give up my color. But once i learn battle better. Gimmee ur fucken yellow chuck and Cave!!!! LOL DM 4 EVA!!

Stream:

B

Boost

Yea, maybe but i think you guys are doing great! Good job guys.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ya gala has a good point. if someone wants to be an officer really bad. no matter what there skill is u shud see how long they stay in the clan. my opinion is if uve stayed in the clan for 4-5 months then u can be awarded officer. what gala said we shud take out all officers that arent active like PLAction.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
it's funny, u did that to jesseronimo cuz he wasnt here for like 4 month then yesterday he came back, mybe PLa will to...

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
No I dont think he will....I think PLA just givin up, after that loss to R4W the first war hes been ghost....can I be a commander? LoL

Stream:

L

L3PR3C0N

Well you guys cant just give up on him after all he is the creater of DM. An idea is if u dont want him on the roster just take him off and if he ever comes back then put him back on.

Stream:

S

supergrany

you shouldnt be allowed to be an officer if you want to be it, you have to earn it and we have to many as it is, that would fuck up the whole clan everyone would be an officer then