The Turtle Beach Ear Force P11:

The Turtle Beach XC1:

Here comes the big PS3/360 headset...
The Turtle Beach Earforce PX5

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
what a waste of money, and when i say something a waste of money it really must be

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
P11 is affordable, Who needs dolby surround sound -.-.
and Gaza, Hearing sound through 1 ear is not that good. Most people want sound in both ears. Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset=$50 Turtle Beach P11=$60. only $10 difference my friend.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ill probably buy the P11 because my headset broke and 60 dollars for a really good headset is way to good to give up. However, i am going to wait at least 1 month so i can see some reviews and pros/cons

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Got the X3's and stickin with them

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Wow the thread title lead me to believe in something totally different

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
If there 250 might as well buy astros...... and surround sound actually helps way more than stereo dude

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i'm sticking with my px21's lolz
Same here lmao. PX5 is just a copy of X41 :/.If your planning to get the PX5, I rather buy an Astro A40 :D.
Blazer, Im guessing the headset you broke is the Tritton AX180?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Same here lmao. PX5 is just a copy of X41 :/.If your planning to get the PX5, I rather buy an Astro A40 :D.
Blazer, Im guessing the headset you broke is the Tritton AX180?
No it was a really generic headset that worked for PS3/PS2. I never bought one of the fancy headsets because i really didn't need it that much, but the generic ones break quicker that the more expensive ones.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya 4 250 i wud get the astro's over turtle beaches guess its time 2 hit the pole again lol

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
maybe i just dont care as much as you guys do, but i see no reason why a sane person would spend 250 dollars on a video game headset.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
maybe i just dont care as much as you guys do, but i see no reason why a sane person would spend 250 dollars on a video game headset.
I think I'm one of the very few here that would agree with you... I'm one of the only ones without a gaming headset solely because I wouldn't spend so much for an accessory that allows me to play better in something that doesn't matter.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Gaming is a hobby. Everyone spends money on their hobby, whether it be a basketball or a Astro Headset. I don't think people who spend hundreds of dollars on a car or tickets to a sports game are insane. I think its just whether people wanna enhance their gaming experience or not that determines if they buy it tho