NEW BREAKING BENJAMIN ALBUM!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so this is their 4th album, 1 of my favorite band. this album was a let down and not that great. but this song is decent and the chorus is kick ass [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eptgtJU9ja0[/ame]

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
See, polyamorus was from their first album when there song were cool now almost all their songs are the same cuz it's mainstream. I'm disapponted. Same thing happened to three days grace and linkin park, here is music 101. IF U LIKE A BAND FROM THE START, THEIR FIRST ALBUMS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS THE BEST.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you sounded so excited in the title, then your post seemed to be a let down lol

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Same thing happened to three days grace and linkin park, here is music 101. IF U LIKE A BAND FROM THE START, THEIR FIRST ALBUMS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS THE BEST.
Three days grace is gay just my opinion. but thats wat i mean about linkin park. Points of Authority and Meteora were the shit, but now all it is, is bitch music. theres no combinations of mike shinodas raps and chesters singing/screams.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Three days grace is gay just my opinion. but thats wat i mean about linkin park. Points of Authority and Meteora were the shit, but now all it is, is bitch music. theres no combinations of mike shinodas raps and chesters singing/screams.
exactly there is no hip hop combo now it's all boring rap

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
eh Rise Against kept improvin nd Linkin Park im expecting a gud cd after new divide that song was the sht breaking benjamin im sorta thinkin this wont be as gud as phobia but pretty gud and TDG new song break just suxs heard it yesterday.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
eh Rise Against kept improvin nd Linkin Park im expecting a gud cd after new divide that song was the sht breaking benjamin im sorta thinkin this wont be as gud as phobia but pretty gud and TDG new song break just suxs heard it yesterday.
LOL any true linkin park fan will tell u new divide sucked. It had nothing special and was therefore your average rock song. It was a boring song

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
any true wth does that mean ive liked all there albums so wth is this true stfu tits just cuz u didnt like it doesnt mean it wasnt a good song

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Make that poll and you got owned by ren member what was it 24-24
I should have made the poll public or dm only u can't tell me there are 50 active members within a week that would take time to vote. You see what I'm implying?

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
yea but then how did u get 24 ppl 2? if it was 50-0 there wud b no complaints from u