need poeple......again

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
yea im thinking about doing another rapper drawing i need some names of some, can me male or female, the ones im going to use right now are

Bob Marley
Nas
rick ross
meek mill
wiz khalifa
ace hood
nicki minaj
young jeezy
Easy E

PEOPLE I HAVE DONE ALREADY

lil wayne
ti
2pac
drake
BIG
dr.dre
jay-z
snoop dogg
eminem
kanye
50 cent

after this one im thinking about making drawings of some rappers in just one sheet per rapper so more of their body and sort is going to show

thnx in advance for the help

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
jay-Z
kanya
method man
xibit
redman
wak ass drake
wak ass lil wayne
ludacris
dr. Dre

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
srry should have mentioned who i already did ill edit the frst post with the people i got done already

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
gorilla zoe. trace a potato color that shit brown. Add arms, legs and then trace a penut and color that shit brown for the head. DONE

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
how do you not have nasty nas on that list. take meek mill and ace hood off they fuckin suck lol. wat bout gucci mane lmao or E-40

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
how do you not have nasty nas on that list. take meek mill and ace hood off they fuckin suck lol. wat bout gucci mane lmao or E-40
E-40? Lmao if you know him, then he's known.
Do rick ross's chest. Need a pic? Pause the I'm On One video when his verse starts. Lmfaoo

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i would do metal bands but im not really into drawing bands if anything i wud do the bands ive listedn to for a while like inflames and arch enemy thts about it