NBA Playoffs: Pick Your Pony

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
It's that time of year again... the NBA Playoffs. Now it's time to pick which team you think will win it all, or at least pick your favorite team.

My Nuggets are going to upset the Lakers... I can FEEL it!

I made a bet with CharlesHKing. If the Lakers win in the 1st round, I will be CptBitch for one week, that's right. If the nuggs win, (and let's face it, they will) CK will go by Charlesluvsnuggs for a week.

May the best team win!

If the Nuggs fall upon tough times, I'll root for the Pistons, Chauncey is a fellow CU Buffalo.

Stream:

R

RiP ArEs OG

celtics r goin all the way. as long as they played the way they did during the season, they're all set. and dont be thinkin i said the celtics cuz they hav the best season record.. i say them cuz im from the area and ive seen almost every one of their games.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i have mavericks as my team for the west, for the east but i think cavs gunna win all, lebron is a beast

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Lakers - West + Celtics East = Classic Finals

Lakers win it all in 7 Games

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
WHY WOULD YOU GUYS CARE BOUT BASKETBALL????? WHEN THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF's ARE HAPPENING?????? PshhhhhhhhhhT, EH?

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I would pick the Pistons to win it all. As much as the Western Conference seems to dominate, I think either the Jazz or the Lakers are gonna lose to the Pistons.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
celtics r goin all the way. as long as they played the way they did during the season, they're all set. and dont be thinkin i said the celtics cuz they hav the best season record.. i say them cuz im from the area and ive seen almost every one of their games.
no doubt i remember the whole beggining when they got Garnett and Allen. But can they handle the play-off pressure? remember Dallas a few years ago had the best series but they got swept in the 1st round. Good Luck to your Celtics.

My money/good name is on the Lakers. idk but i can feel it and all i got to say is ''Clutch'':D

Kobe!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Alright.....THAT DOES IT!!!!!! Im gunna recruit some Hockey fans into this Clan!!!! lol

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I'm a fan after watching the Sharks a few times, bc of this series. They're San Jose but they're really not that far away. We'll see what happens, because last year was a disappointment...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ares said:
go jack off no jk but pistons r goin al the way, i hate the celtics.

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
I'm with Cave on this one:

Lakers from the west, Celtics from the east.

Old fashioned finals - I'm rooting for the Lakers to win, but it's gonna be a good series.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Who gives a shit. Basketball is the worst pro sport.
Every1 is entitled to their opinion...But if you do think that why in the fuck are you even posting in this thread dipshit:screwy::doh::post-36326-11101857::fuck you

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
I dont watch basketball that much but I'm picking the celtics because their my home team and havnt been good in a while

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
in the east itll be Detriot v Boston, Detriot takes the cake. but i would like to see Lakers v Boston.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im changing my vote to the raptors cuz im canadian ( they should be able to take out the magic )

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Congrats to Lakers, Nuggs should have won that last game, but w/e, we got swept like a Rockies opponent.

Go Chauncey, down with Ginobili.