MyeRs

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
Console: Headset:
sup myers it pro..hope ur soccer season went well.

and ray we get it, you were an alrite gamer with the combination of lag making you an above average one.

just go play moh1

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

nah i pwned all u in mohh sry im not as nerdy as the rest of u and take gaming to a hole new level by xbox and ps3 and sht. matter of fact i aint a nerd. sry that i cant talk about mw2 gow2 or wutevr u nerds play cuz i could care less about the new game that comes out or system. just go eat sum chips and play ur nerdy games.

X15 was better than a unknown clan like L4L or hacker clan like PI. and most of u couldnt even play against hax ruth and hax ahnem wikthout hax. like ren. i know he had hax and CoN also

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Ray just stfu. Nobody cares that u were good at a psp game. Seriously gtfo

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
nah i pwned all u in mohh sry im not as nerdy as the rest of u and take gaming to a hole new level by xbox and ps3 and sht. matter of fact i aint a nerd. sry that i cant talk about mw2 gow2 or wutevr u nerds play cuz i could care less about the new game that comes out or system. just go eat sum chips and play ur nerdy games.

X15 was better than a unknown clan like L4L or hacker clan like PI. and most of u couldnt even play against hax ruth and hax ahnem wikthout hax. like ren. i know he had hax and CoN also
i didnt "take gaming to a hole new level by xbox and ps3 and sht." i still play psp. i just dont constantly argue over what's dead and gone man. and idk how that makes us nerdy in any way lol. just chill bro i dont like con either.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

imma still talk about mohh1 cuz i know all of u from it and no other game so yeap.. get used to it

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hey ray, why don't you suck my left dick because that shit never happened. Now that your on a big boy console why don't you face me in MW2? I'll shit on you and 4 of your friends at the same time real talk.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
apparently he doesnt spend his money on games, he doesnt have mw2. and good luck on the "4 friends"

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

wow how are any of us nerds as Tor said just gtfo because you obviousley dont know what a nerd is because your the only nerd that ever comes here and talks shit for no exact reason

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
+ Ray i'm pretty sure my girl is hotter than any girl you've ever even gotten with mr.i've never got my dick touched. I also play basketball, I wouldn't doubt it if I have more friends than you a hotter girl than you and more of a life then you.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

who wouldnt have more of a life than a kid that comes here to start pointless shit

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Hey ray, why don't you suck my left dick because that shit never happened. Now that your on a big boy console why don't you face me in MW2? I'll shit on you and 4 of your friends at the same time real talk.
u have a left dick? Does that mean u have a right wun too?! :coffee:

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

naaa bruhhhhh if u want to slap him in 360 u gots to get the NBA LIVE 08 he reps that shit

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
+ Ray i'm pretty sure my girl is hotter than any girl you've ever even gotten with mr.i've never got my dick touched. I also play basketball, I wouldn't doubt it if I have more friends than you a hotter girl than you and more of a life then you.
i think theres a typo here.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

haha this is fun. anyway..i guarentee u my girl is hotter so jus stfu. im not here to brag about shit like that. but yea i dont spend money on games cuz i rather waste it on buying new fresh clothes. wenevr u see sum1 on XBL on cod4 NFL 09 or NBA 08 thats my bro. but sumtimes i go on cod4.

i start shit cuz its fun.