My Internet Please Read

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Alright well i was playing my ps3 and i was in a party with Roy and i told him i was going to take a shower so when i come out i see i'm logged out of my ps3 i try 2 log in it didn't let me so i go look at the modem and it's shutoff completely and the router is still working perfectly fine so i thought maybe somebody turned it off by mistake or something, so i try to turn it on and it stay's at the 2nd light blinking so i just thought to myself fuck there's no more internet now i can't play ps3 or get online 2 tell DM Ps3 i can't get on anymore so i just turn everything off go 2sleep wait to tomorrow hopefully it was a malfunction or something so i get up the next day and the modem light's are all on and i said Yes! lolz :biggrin: but unfortunetly i try 2 log on 2 my ps3 and it take's about 5mins then it finally loggs on and then takes another 5mins to get thruu the connecting to matchmaking and then getting the ranks and unlocks thingy then it finally all loads and i can't get into a game it just say's no game's found then i joined somebody's game and it put me into the game but i have 1 bar and i can't even play because my guy take's 1 step forward and then take's step's right back and i see my computer and it's super super slow as well so my internet is fucked up i guess so well i post this to see if this has ever happened to anybody or if anybody can help me please

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i did bro i reseted everything i unplugged and plugged in real good everything idk what's wrong with it this has never happened to me before

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
did u read the manuals nd shit btw wat kind of modem nd router do u have Gwilly

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i have a linksys router wireless and both modem and router are brand new i'm so mad because i can't play my ps3 and can't do any gamebattles with my team

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
call comcast? lol that same shit happened to me and my 2 friends. we all live within 5 minutes from eachother and at a certain time at night we would all go yellow bar in halo. We called COX (our provider) and we complained and then they fixed it no problem.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
that's another problem my dad's friend works for Comcast and put it for us for free so let's just call it bootlegged internet if we may but the internet has always worked perfectly no problems and if we did have problems never a problem like this has occurred that's why i ask DM to help maybe something like this has happened to you guys and an help me with the problem

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
thats what im saying, shit like this has happened and its usually something to do with your provider. either you call comcast or u call ur friends dad and say "wtf is wrong with this shit?" OR you just switch providers to something that isn't shitt (comcast)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright well i decide to take some pictures maybe you guys will be helped a little better on helping me lolz well here they are

1.Top Of Router

2.Front Of Router

3.Cables Connected To Router

4.Front Of Modem

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
O bro give it time that happened to me last week with my router then in the nest 1-2 days it was working perfectly again plug it out for like 2 hours then try then continually do it if it don't work

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
it works perfectly fine like everything is on like it should be it's just my computers go really slow and the ps3 i lagg in games and the 360 won't even let me get on live

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
im telling you....everything will be solved if u just call comcast and ask for fuckin help lol

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
the guy doesn't pick up the phone bro i'm tryin 2 play my psp now lolz i'm bored i got nothing 2do now ah days

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
my internet wires are connected to the 1st and 2nd port on the same router. Also, reconnect your connection through network settings on the PS3

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
my ps3 is wireless and i will try that. does wireless have anything 2do with the lagg by any chance?