My Baby Got Wrecked =(

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I was just trying to be nice and let my sister drive. What an IDIOT. NEVER again.

That steel bracket that looks like part of a bumper leaning against the front bottom of it is really bent out of shape and you can see parts of it on the ground under it that I cut off cuz they were WAY too bent to fix. The radiator is bent up and the carrier rack that goes on top is bent too if you can see it.

There was only one hole in the radiator and it was pretty big but I got it fixed with silicone which for all you guys who just sit around playing video games is the red stuff on the back of the radiator. I'm the only one who's gonna drive now cuz I had to sit out all night with her and promise I would fix her up and nobody else would get to drive her so she wouldn't get hurt again lol. I had to beg and plead and cry beofre she forgave me lol

This is what she used to look like in all her glory

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Didn't you just get it a week ago man? That's crazy, hope you get it fixed

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i know it would be for me. if my sister did that i would so beat her ass. hope you get that fixed man, cant leave such a fine, fast and fun machine to sit. why would you have to forgive her though? she basically punched you in the mouth with that one. she needs to kiss your feet for like 10 years.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
i know it would be for me. if my sister did that i would so beat her ass. hope you get that fixed man, cant leave such a fine, fast and fun machine to sit. why would you have to forgive her though? she basically punched you in the mouth with that one. she needs to kiss your feet for like 10 years.
LOL man I'd hate to be your little sister...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
it might be wrecked, but its not dirty!!
That's cuz I spent like 2 1/2 hours washing her and didn't ride her a few days before the wreck. My truck is really clean too, I'm a perfectionist so I can't stand stuff being dirty. And ya it'll get fixed the damage actually isn't as bad as it looks and I can ride it right now I just have to fix the brackets and plastic and get a new radiator otherwise it's fine.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
lmao....jesse, y dont u go fly ur airplanes bro??

Because I haven't been flying lately and I still don't have my full license yet. I got that 4wheeler to ride for fun man, that's why I'm so bummed. And yall are right you better NEVER even TOUCH a women like that or I will be over to beat YOUR butt. What happened to American chivalry? Now you just think you can use them for your enjoyment or whatever. Women should be much better treated than men not treated like their slaves. That ticks me off SO D*** much! If anyone ever touches my girl in that way it's gonna be all I can do not to kill him and I'm serious. I will surely beat the crap out of him till he WISHES he was dead though. But ya I can't fly cuz I'm not current right now and I have other things to do =)

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

never let sisters touch anything otherwise they fuck it over.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
hey if u upgrade ur atv, it will look like a mongoose on halo 3 :)

Stream:

H

Havoc

DAMN YO WAT THE HACK THAT SUCKSSSSS!!!! next time she wants 2 use it jus tell her YAHH BITCH YAHH!!! lol