Movie Review: Watchmen

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I went to the big midnight showing event at the giant screen in Denver last night. It was funny to see the people in costume and all the crazy shit people were wearing.

I hadn't read the graphic novel before watching the movie.

Overall I found it VERY entertaining. It is long as hell but at least it keeps you interested. Very graphic in terms of sex and violence, rated R for sure so bring id.

Characters look awesome, effects are badass for the most part, and the story is cool.

Since I hadn't read it, it was all brand new to me, which I like. All the fanboys are hating on this movie saying it wasn't100% faithful... get over yourselves, it's a movie.

If you are 17+ or you have parents that you dont mind watching gratuitous sex scenes with, then I would definitely say go see it in theaters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3orQKBxiEg[/ame]

If you like the actors cast in this movie, go watch "The Lookout" and "Little Children" bith great movies.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I watched Team America when i was like 12, seems like around here they don't care what age you are

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
DH, STOP SPAMMING!!
Yea Reilly, the new Friday The 13th their was some pretty open sex scenes.. They won't mind it as long as im with my step dad. Looks good but hectic and hard to follow.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Im seeing it tomorrow.....bugg'd out

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
DH, STOP SPAMMING!!
Yea Reilly, the new Friday The 13th their was some pretty open sex scenes.. They won't mind it as long as im with my step dad. Looks good but hectic and hard to follow.
uMm??:idk: i quoted a movie....since he brought it up dude.....

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
You don't need to reply to every single persons post. Like every thread there is you've posted like 7 or 8 times.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I heard there was a huge penor in the movie the whole time just staring at the audience with one eye squinted

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
You don't need to reply to every single persons post. Like every thread there is you've posted like 7 or 8 times.
lol he does the exact same on my PS3 forums xD

overall it looks like a pretty good movie, i might go see it tomorrow

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
ok i watched the movie last week on friday. i have to say its a pretty good movie, not as action packed as the trailers make it. But the story overall is really good.
8.6/10 They should have shown the girl naked more, i was expecting to see Carla Guigino? naked again (like in Sin City)