Movie Review: Running Scared

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
My cousin told me to watch this movie Running Scared bc he said it was a great movie.

It's kind of like a mob action movie about a low-level mob guy whose job is to dispose of guns after they are used to kill ppl.

Well after a drug deal gone bad, a cop gets killed, and he is told to get rid of the gun... he epic fails, a kid finds it, uses it all over town, and the main guy needs to find it before the cops do.

The action is awesome, and some of the poonage is really intense, especially a scene in a hockey rink where this guy takes slap-shots to the face whackstick

The story is cool, but it takes some WTF twists, and it has some cheesy moments, but I was willing to overlook those, because this movie had the creepiest scene I have ever seen in a movie... ever. Like it made me re-think how sick ppl can be, it is really F'd up.

So I would totally recommend this movie to those of you who are allowed to watch R movies. If you can overlook some really lame twists, the action and stuff is really good.

7.9/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404390/

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Oh yeah, and if that wasn't convincing, there is a pretty graphic sex scene, and a strip-club scene where they dont even try to cover anything up

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
never saw this one....thanks..will rent or look for it on 360 netflix. When I saw the title I thought you were talking about another movie called Running Scared with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines....which was also a good Cop movie but an' OLD FAWK.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091875/

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
is this the movie were the kid got kidnapped and the people were sick fucks, they put his ass in a plastic bag and let him rott in a cubby hole sufficating, the women who saved him murdered those sick mfs.

Over all I thaught it was a good movie worth watching.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah 3ld3r its this movie... that scene made me sick, but the movie is cool