Movie Review: 28 Weeks Later

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Now you're probably thinking "CPT wtf man, I saw that movie like 8 years ago" but I just saw it the other night so get off me.

For those that haven't seen it, maybe tthis will convince you one way or another.

The way the movie is laid out is really cool, especially the beginning. It really shows in detail how the infected are able to change ppl, and it shows how effing quick it happnes. It also has a bunch of scenes where I was like "If I was even in a situation like that I would literally shit my pants"

There are certain aspects that I dont like: American military has to come in and save the day... of course, because all other militaries are so incompetent right? :rollseyes:

There were some scenes that I thought were really awesome tho, and they will stick with me.

See the first movie, then watch this one, it's mostly good.

For those that have seen it already (Spoilers): When the infected in the dark train station at the end turned out to be their dad, that was mad gay, I almost turned off the movie that was so lame.

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

lol Cpt i thought that Spoiler was a mad twist that actually made me want to keep watching it

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
yes i saw the movie and it was good there is going to another one as well

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
agrreed cpt on the spoiler. but i saw that movie like twenty years ago so ima be all up in your grill for this