Modern Warfare 3 preview

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
All ppl who made MW and MW2 for infinity ward left to Respawn Entertainment, its gonna be the same thing as mw2 most likely just lil changes.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMFAO at the 17lb controller that you must carry at all times but cant fire without explicit orders xD

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
And Congress has agreed to go on the same cell phone plan to save money lmaoo

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I'm pretty sure that Infinity Ward will never make another Call of Duty again because of what Andy said .Over half the people in Infinity Ward left the company to form Respawn Entertainment which is trying to get their exclusive rights to the title "Modern Warfare". On attempts to make a Modern Warfare 3 without the Call of Duty name in front because that's the reason why Infinity Ward split up with Activision in the first place due to disputes of over millions of dollars to the executives of Infinity Ward. And if there will ever be a Modern Warfare 3 it wouldn't be any time soon. Most likely around a year after the release of BlackOps.

Well I know that this is a spoof I just felt like explaining that to everyone. Lmao

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure that Infinity Ward will never make another Call of Duty again because of what Andy said .Over half the people in Infinity Ward left the company to form Respawn Entertainment which is trying to get their exclusive rights to the title "Modern Warfare". On attempts to make a Modern Warfare 3 without the Call of Duty name in front because that's the reason why Infinity Ward split up with Activision in the first place due to disputes of over millions of dollars to the executives of Infinity Ward. And if there will ever be a Modern Warfare 3 it wouldn't be any time soon. Most likely around a year after the release of BlackOps.

Well I know that this is a spoof I just felt like explaining that to everyone. Lmao
Good prediction there buddy.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普

ROFL :rofl4: