just like the bet between me and cpt ...me and riddler r duin

if phils lose im pink till dodgers r out and same goes for him if dodgers lose

GO PHILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
angels gonna win it all, look at their bats man. yanks are choke masters and the dodgers blow wang(i say that cuz i hate them)
phillies v angels world series
angels win

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol 951. thts all u were lookin at??? lol jk and i agree with Ph..... angels have the best chance this year

Stream:

DM Fiinest

2nd Lieutenant
angels gonna win it all, look at their bats man. yanks are choke masters and the dodgers blow wang(i say that cuz i hate them)
phillies v angels world series
angels win
Lies. Its all about the yanks. theyre having a great year

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LMFAO angels arnt gonna make it...... face reality, same goes for u busta PHILLIES ARE NOT gonna win

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Angels werent far behind the yanks and their division is way better, i love the O's but them and the blue jays are shit, TB is decent, so the yanks having a great year is redundant because they have a great year every year.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Angels werent far behind the yanks and their division is way better, i love the O's but them and the blue jays are shit, TB is decent, so the yanks having a great year is redundant because they have a great year every year.
Yeah Angels still have a chance. Both the NLCS and ALCS should be good series.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
The AL East is sooooo much better than the West.

Yankees > Angels
Red Sox >Rangers
Devil Rays > Seattle

I'd say Jays and A's are about even.

Baltimore is terrible, il give you that.

and the yanks were 6 games up on the angels, I'd say that's a fairly wide margin.

Whoever wins the ALCS will win the WS.

I'm gonna pick the yankees.
As long as A-Rod keeps it up, Sabathia and Pettite do their thing, and Burnett doesnt fuck up too bad (i hold my breathe every time he pitches), it should be an easy 5 game series.

but realistically, it'll probably be alot tougher than that =(

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
the series was over after game 2. Yankees had it all the way. Angels played pretty bad, Figgins and Abreu really let them down.