Michigan Cod4 Edit

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
watch in 480p: so i got bored and made this from old clips and started playing cod4 again. i think the editing is better than before. BTW ITS STILL PROCESSING RIGHT NOW WAIT FOR THE QUALITY TO IMPROVE. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8loVJNeKgDY[/ame]

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

i just might have to buy this game idk why but it looks funner and less confusing than mw2

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
NICCEE!!!!! Thats the only game I'm playing right now. I like it the most out of the 3 now.
I think you should try to re-expand.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Personally, I still believe CoD4 > MW2.

MW2 overdid it with all that "OMFG Buzzkill! +100" and "FIRST BLOOD OMFDjadf;ajdsfkasdj +50" and "lasdjfa;sdl LONGSHOT! +50." I don't think the killstreaks are unfair because everyone has an equal chance at them but there's just too much. I like the simple "Radar, Airstrike, Heli" thing. I do believe the guns are overpowered..

and Titan: Nice editing man, you've been practicing and you're a shitload better than me now beacuse my lazy ass hasn't gotten around to editing my old CoD4 clips..

AND! I achieved HD biatch. Get at me. I'll post a video. But I gotta tell you, it's a huge hassle.. It takes like 10 GB per 5 mins, then to compress without losing TOO much quality takes like an hour X__X. then editing and rendering it again takes a few hours.. but it's good if you're uploading an entire match instead of a montage =).

I'm still messing around with the settings on virtualdub (freeware :p). What I did was capture with a little thing I call "horizontally squished," and then "de-squish" it with a 1280 x whatever render. Obviously it's not really HD but you get the option on youtube and the quality fricken rapes.

read the bold before anyone starts to flame me about "OMG YOU CAN'T GET HD WITH AN EASYCAP!!!"