Message to my DM brothers. Site Changes.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Thanks for returning the beloved chatbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Thank you a lot MM and MG for bringing the SB back i know you guys will keep this site the best site out there and will do great things to it We All DM Love you for taking over the site

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
MM thank you so much for what u have done. i, as well as everyone else here, apperciates what u have done for us and this site. please, i personally want to help with the payment for the site, but at the moment i cant. soon i will have a job and i want to take some of the burden off u and Mrs. Meat. so just let me know how i can help, and when i am able to get a job, i can help out a little to ease the payments

once again thank u very much

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Dude, I give you guys A LOT of credit for keeping a site like this. I've joined the other clans' sites and it's always a fail lol.
Thats cuz we kick ass and this clan will never die no matter what the cost but 4realz my nigga meat and the wifey are the fucking shit for this like id shit on anyones chest for u guys u kno i luv yall but now im in love with yall ALL HOMO!!!

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Mhmmm, Justin Justin Justin.. lol :p

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
who gives a fuck shoot
ill give up 100 posts just to get the sb back...

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Thank you Shane(MM) and Nikki (MG)

But even me, a old rotting vet would like to thank you for keeping this site and i would like to thank Nick (DM Royal1wun) and Jeff(DM Shadow)

But lets all show other clans what it means to be DM4L!!!!!!

I hope to join you guys soon, lol...

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

Thank you MajorMeat and Mrs.Meat (so sorry i forgot your name) its not polite for me to be this rude now!

But even me, a old rotting vet would like to thank you for keeping this site and i would like to thank Nick and DM Shadow(damn i remeber his first name but forgot it just now) I'll call him Mr.Smith anywho, lets all show other clans what it means to be DM4L!!!!!!
her name is Nikki