Megaupload has been shutdown!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I didn't believe it until I went to the site to see for myself... This is a sad sad day. Oh fuck. What are we gonna do now?!?!
This is a terrible sign.. Sopa and PIPA will pass..

Funny thing is, Sopa in greek means be quiet and Pipa means blowjob lol

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I didn't believe it until I went to the site to see for myself... This is a sad sad day. Oh fuck. What are we gonna do now?!?!
This is a terrible sign.. Sopa and PIPA will pass..

Funny thing is, Sopa in greek means be quiet and Pipa means blowjob lol
Doesnt necessarily mean that these bills will pass at all. were you around for all the different domains watch-movies.com had? shit was shut down multiple times in the past.

sites always get shutdown for copyright infringement, and to be honest, it was only a matter of time until megaupload taken off

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
am i the only mind fucked by the news that Swizz Beatz was the CEO of MegaUpload this whole time?

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
ye netflix has shitty things to download well most of the movies so it wont shutdown they paid for it
but ye swizz beats was listed and it migh tbe true and that sy megaupload had a shitloa don endorsements

Stream:

DeadMemories420

Sergeant
if sopa passes then the elected officials that we the people voted in should be immidietly impeached. if it passes this is no longer america

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
so fucking pissed, i have used megaupload for years. the best filehost. i lost my premium account that i had paid for too fuck the FBI. i hope they don't persecute anyone that has umm uploaded some things lol then i'd be fucked pretty bad.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yeah, really shaken up to see this go. Actually, still in shock. Fuck you FBI.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it's really not a suprise. it's a get money quick scheme by the us to get money so it can pay of its debts by also making its companies happy. but yea it sucks that it got taken down.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
awwww...shit...had some good shit there....soooo will they trace the ip's back to their source?....meaning will I get a knock at the door from the po, po?