March Stacheness: CATCH THE FEVER!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so as many of you know, March is coming up and that can only mean one thing: Mustache March!

Participants don't shave their mustache-growing region for the whole month, and at the end, you show off your stache.

So far it's me, Royal, Jess, and even LL! If you want in, post here and let the manliness begin!

(all credit goes to Royal on the name of the thread)

:{

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Doesnt look good on me either Fanteeen, but it's the principle of the thing!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I already have a 24/7 stache....

for shitz & gigglez
...if this a serious contest.........I want to see weekly progress pic's and perhaps I can be persuaded to put up a $30 gift certificate to the DM4L store to the winner. Which is waaaaaaaaaaay better than having a posting(spam) contest...fawk Dhomeboy would win hands down.

oh....and LL..no photoshop pics..I'll be able to tell...:rofl4:

:hmmm: or design a T-shirt for this contest with the winner's name..

let the games begin.

::blunt

Edit: ahhh shit.....screw it...make it a $50bump.

fawk!..edit again: then again forget it....it's not really fair given we have ALOT of follicley impaired members.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I already have a 24/7 stache....

for shitz & gigglez
...if this a serious contest.........I want to see weekly progress pic's and perhaps I can be persuaded to put up a $30 gift certificate to the DM4L store to the winner. Which is waaaaaaaaaaay better than having a posting(spam) contest...fawk Dhomeboy would win hands down.

oh....and LL..no photoshop pics..I'll be able to tell...:rofl4:

:hmmm: or design a T-shirt for this contest with the winner's name..

let the games begin.

::blunt

Edit: ahhh shit.....screw it...make it a $50bump.
That would be cool DL, but it's not really a contest in that sort of way. Say LL tries really hard to grow hair on his face at (13!!!), it's not gonna make him grow a face full of hair, just not gonna happen. So I appreciate you offering an incentive, that's awesome DL, but I don't think it would be fair since we have no control over how much hair we grow. It's really just for fun.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah .....I edited my post....to say just that.

still would like to see weekly pics though..