Major EXPOSURE!

Stream:

zowned

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BY DM MAJOR MEAT and DM BILL GATEN

(cont.. )

Guys.. I normally would not do this but in the interest of building the relationship between my site and DM I thought it necessary to post this little game-changer.

The GameStop District Manager (Eugene Ware) and Regional Manager of Florida (which control GA, AL, and MS) have decided to look at my site this weekend to discuss funneling their upcoming tournaments and promotions through zowned.com. This also mean I can advertise my site in ALL of their stores if I want.

In a nutshell... The planets are starting to align and hopefully this means some major exposure for zowned and whoever is listed as clan affiliates (ie: DM).

So I encourage all of you to PLEASE sign up and help boost the numbers so they look half way decent for their meeting. But remember a few things:

1. post a profile pic or you will be NoobKiLLed by our Snipers (happens once a week). This is our own purifying system ;)
2. post your XBL gamertag for flash intergation on your profile.
3. there is a ton of stuff to do there from posting vids, photos, and playlists to just chilling in the arcade w/ over 10k flash games.
4. have fun.

www.ZowneD.com

Make sure you say where you heard about us in the field provided.

For those who have no idea what zowned is.. think of a badass gaming social network that combines all of your worlds into one (facebook, twitter, steam, linkedin, youtube, google) where gamers are heavily engaged in the look, feel, and functionality of a growing empire. and yes I created it. Enjoy.

Thx and l8r
Eli
aka zownmaster

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Site looks legit, man! Good stuff.
I'd join, but I'm PSP only, for the time being.
Good luck with this, though!

Stream:

zowned

Founding Member
Hey no problem. It's for ALL gamers. PSP, PS3, XBL, PC, freaking Atari Lynx if you want lol

thanks for the compliments.

Z

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Hey no problem. It's for ALL gamers. PSP, PS3, XBL, PC, freaking Atari Lynx if you want lol

thanks for the compliments.

Z

Really? When I was making my profile, it would only let me choose between 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. Does it matter which I choose, or should I choose the one that I'm most likely to be involved in in the future? I have a Nintendo Wii now, but I would never use it for online gaming. I plan to get a PS3 in the future, though.

Stream:

zowned

Founding Member
Really? When I was making my profile, it would only let me choose between 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. Does it matter which I choose, or should I choose the one that I'm most likely to be involved in in the future? I have a Nintendo Wii now, but I would never use it for online gaming. I plan to get a PS3 in the future, though.
I added PSP to the list bro.

Z

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
For every DM that signs up, make sure to join the DM clan on the site.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wait what did i do lmao

and srry off topic but what mentalist u have a wii dawg cmon dude we cud b gettin our ownage on lmao

back to topic gud stuff man

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Ahaha, on what games? Wii seriously has nothing but sucky titles. Or sucky versions of good titles.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i guess i did do somthing if it meant filling u in and trying to do what i could in helping and well yea man it will get big man hardest part spreading word other than that after ppl know its all good