lol, nfl refs are terrible

Stream:

D

den24cb

now last week the browns and bengals went into ot and cincy kicked what was a gw field goal. But look at the replay, its clear to me that he missed the kick wide right. even when they shoed highlights during the denver game later i had thought he missed it. i wish they had a better angle however, here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXEvnYwp4Rw[/ame]

i think its sad on how bad of a job these refs do. at least take a look at the fuckin replay, i just hate the fact that it could be a big game late in the season or even the super bowl and they could fuck up. i think they should change the result to a tie. even though it is only bengals and browns.

what do you guys think?? good, or no good??

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
LMFAO dude the same thing with the raiders like 2 weeks ago, refs called a touchdown pass incomplete and last week another team, cant remember what team but i saw the game. got the touchdown the same way and they got the points raiders didnt.... aint that some bull

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Way to fuzzy and horrible angle, can't tell. Ref's job to watch the ball though and they have more than one ref for a reason.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ur blind... i need glasses and i can clearly see that is not in

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
For being blind I'm pretty freakin amazing at sexbox and for being on here. :D

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
if im blind how can i see what ur talkin about and how can i type if im blind?

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
yep..should have a been a tie i mean cmon really? a snail could have seen dat and have said Tie! only if snail could talk..damn.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LMFAOOO. All I gotta say is that sucks for the Browns hahahaha.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
no that was a good kick. everyone on the field acted like it went through. there woulda been a wtf if it hadnt and the refs signaled it was good. also, they review all calls in the booth and he coulda challenged it.

and the refs aren't that fucking stupid. good edit/bad film angle

Stream:

i agree with haz the only way you know for sure if it was good or not is if you were right under it and saw it go right past or other angles that one angle could mean anything.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
u can tell from this angle that it was no good. when the ball is directly on the post u see the post not the ball. if the ball was on the inside of the post u would see the ball. but like soccer u can curve a football so it does make it difficult.

Stream:

2 AmAzInG

Sergeant
no that was a good kick. everyone on the field acted like it went through. there woulda been a wtf if it hadnt and the refs signaled it was good. also, they review all calls in the booth and he coulda challenged it.

and the refs aren't that fucking stupid. good edit/bad film angle
But ur not allowed any challenges after the 2:00 warning right?
But the officials can call a official review