LocKs

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
i would like to join DM for mohh1 nd 2.
Moh:H 1: i have a lot of warin experience on this game nd im skilled with BAR StG nd M1.
Moh:H 2: im gud at this game (not as gud as on mohh1). im gud with BAR StG nd nades.
i will b loyal to the clan nd im really active on both games.
im sure some DM have seen me play so just pick a time nd ill b there for a tryout.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOXXX!

Yo man I spoke to you earlier about coming to a practice. A20 wants a war on Saturday or Sunday night, so whatever night the war isnt on, is the night we can have mohh1 prac with you. And the night we have the a20 war (mohh2) you can come to prac before the war.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
He is good, loyal and I think he'd be a great addition to our clan.

The only thing is that he cant still be tied with other clans

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

ya, u def gotta break ur ties with other clans

p.s. after seeing u recrut danielPL for R4W's mohh2, dont expect to b aloud to recrut for DM.....hopefully ever

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
locks. why do you wanna join DM besides all the normal shit such as DM owns and i wanna be a part of that, or i wanna be apart of something great. cuz you were x15 then r4w and now all of a sudden you wanna be DM. why?

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
ok cpt. ill try to mk both practices. on saturday i might work but i think ill b home by the time of the pract.
does talkin to ppl from other clans considered havin a tie with other clans?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
There is nothing wrong with talking to ppl on other clan site's, Just dont rep their Clan Tag without checking with us first. IE. help another clan in a war type situation. You may or may not be given permission from your commanders to do so. The longer and more respected u become in DM ranks usually play's a roll in that decision.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
ohhhhh ok. i only help other clans wen im solo like right now cuz i dnt wanna get war rusty while being solo

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no offense to locks, hes always been cool and unbanned me and shit when others are dicks. im just contemplating letting him in cuz ren wants to give it to locks in the ass and wants him to follow him around in clans, so idk if locks will follow him.

Stream:

R

R4W SkYLiiNe

lol so true about ren, locks was willing to join TR, ren will cry or join DM with locks and rens really good :rofl4:

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no. ren is not joining DM. and i hope your kidding about ren being good. kthxbai.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Damn, i thought u guys were serious at first about REn, yea, i wouldnt want to be a part of anything that Ren is a part of, thats why even though everyone wanted him in TR, i told him FUUUUUUCKKKKKk NOooooooooooo.:furious: