Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

LMFAO AHNEM

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

well i was leader of both so stfu haha
u like telling every1 2 stfu u were only the leader becuz u were on agents cock like a tadpole on a frog nigger u followed him every where it was ballinn or ares if i remember rite telling agent they would remake R4W wit agent since u were on his cock u followed along and if i remember correctly didnt u get into a fight wit ares and leave and try 2 bring bak X15 nice u stfu your dumb as fuck

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

CoN u were a fuckin nub in PI when we made R4W. ballinn texted me and asked me if i wanted to be a R4W leader cuz he knew ares me agent and him were unstoppable and that i wouldnt of joined if agent didnt and agent wouldnt of joined if i didnt. so then we joined and leaders where Ares Ballinn Agent and Me. then Agent wanted to quit to make ThX or X15 and i didnt even want to cuz i was havin fun pwnin pi wit ballinn and ares. but the hole time i was in a clan wit ares we were always in a grudge. so then i quit cuz i rather play ballinn and ares than be on there team cuz they were great opponents. but then ballinn and ares got pissed at me and sht.. then i think R4W died.. then ares left and ballin made XpL wit ren. idk i 4got but i think it went sumthin like that.. and Con ur just mad cuz me and agent became 2 of the best mohh players and 1 of the best 2v2 teams.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

Con ur just mad cuz me and agent became 2 of the best mohh players and 1 of the best 2v2 teams.

lmfao im shitting myself over here ray ur probably the cockiest player to touch a handheld system if anything agent carried u like crazy and wen he asked 2 remake ThX oR X15 ya of course u followed him dick rider ya.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
CoN u were a fuckin nub in PI when we made R4W. ballinn texted me and asked me if i wanted to be a R4W leader cuz he knew ares me agent and him were unstoppable and that i wouldnt of joined if agent didnt and agent wouldnt of joined if i didnt. so then we joined and leaders where Ares Ballinn Agent and Me. then Agent wanted to quit to make ThX or X15 and i didnt even want to cuz i was havin fun pwnin pi wit ballinn and ares. but the hole time i was in a clan wit ares we were always in a grudge. so then i quit cuz i rather play ballinn and ares than be on there team cuz they were great opponents. but then ballinn and ares got pissed at me and sht.. then i think R4W died.. then ares left and ballin made XpL wit ren. idk i 4got but i think it went sumthin like that.. and Con ur just mad cuz me and agent became 2 of the best mohh players and 1 of the best 2v2 teams.
why are ur insults always pointless paragraphs that no1 cares about?

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
make your posts with bullet points please or maybe even a powerpoint!

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

its not a insult.. im tellin him wut really happened.. yea he asked me to lead with him in ThX and X15 cuz i was the best to war with him. and agent didnt carry sht cuz i won without him anyway but we were godly as a team..

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
its not a insult.. im tellin him wut really happened.. yea he asked me to lead with him in ThX and X15 cuz i was the best to war with him. and agent didnt carry sht cuz i won without him anyway but we were godly as a team..
have u realized that all of this happened on a psp, not in real life?

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

is this a site for real life? no. this clan was made from mohh. therefor i talk about it

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
is this a site for real life? no. this clan was made from mohh. therefor i talk about it
and how many people in here still play that game? id say about 4-5 and those 4-5 prolly dont care about what u have to say

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
uhhh i was ReNeGaDe RAW like a year and a half ago but i think the account is deleted now