Lmao ps3 shit talking

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
LMFAO OK I was just in the funniest argument ever. Ik most ppl won't find this funny but it was the most epic shit talking ever. Unfortunatley I didn't record it but I will if it happens again. Anyways there's this fag ffghv1 who i've known for ever because he's a friend of a friend on ps3. So I was in a huge private match and we were fucking around when the guy that used to be friends with ffghv1 tell me I should get him in here and so I do and the best verbal abuse I've ever heard insued. Once he got in the game he invited his friend and they told us we sucked and used a bunch of gay gb terms . He kept telling me to go get welfare but we shut him the fuck up so bad he left then came back and I told him I was gonna go do something with my life and to have a merry christmas. Basically he just got owned and I was laughing the whole time. Mrico and sandman and snipa were there they can be witnesses

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
LMFAO ffghv1? i know that kid and damn me and him wud talk a lot of shit back and forth. hes a fagit and i believe you titans.. i cant stand that guy(should i say boy) hahah he sounds like his balls havent even dropped yet

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMFAO ffghv1? i know that kid and damn me and him wud talk a lot of shit back and forth. hes a fagit and i believe you titans.. i cant stand that guy(should i say boy) hahah he sounds like his balls havent even dropped yet
hmm what's ur psn?

And yea he kept repeating the same lame shit

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
It was funny. Just the lame comebacks were stupid enough to make you laugh

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
that fffghv1 name looks familiar, has he been on the site before?

btw ps3 ppl add me, my pns is big.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
im glad i wasnt ther cuz i would of got loud.. n wen i get loud my voice cracks for like a min. straight..

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i was laughing the whole time.
Good Times, Good Times

DM4L 951RPN