lmao little bieber gets owned

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Bieber got a hit marker, that was host advantage. But no really, you can't hate on Biebs, that kid gets more ass, more money, more anything than all of us on this site. We're all nobodies, he's actually someone.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Agreed Sk, but you gotta agree, it's stupidly anonying when girls (even more so if you go to school) just bang on about him the whole fucking time. >.>

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Sad thing is..... He probably gets more ass then any of us.

I dont like him, but i love this quote hahahahah:
The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he said. "Canada's the best country in the world." He adds, "We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
this might be old i dont treally know but the only reason justin beiber is still alive is becous chuck norris wont hit a girl

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Man just saw this on TouTube. Thats fuuny the cop wanted to laugh so hard when he shot Bieber.