Lakers are the NBA champions!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
I'm very happy the Lakers won! (suck it Haters!!!)

But I disagree with Kobe receiving the MVP award. I think it should have gone to Ron Artest instead.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Lakers! Woo woo! Gasol is the man though! I'm glad that Kobe had the balls for giving him credit in the end! I gotta' mention Vujacic too, for sealing the deal in the end! And Odom just throwing the ball at the end? Great strategy, but still LMAO!

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
yup Kobe isnt the leader of the Lakers and didnt carry them throughout the playoffs i mean it was like he was never there...
i love the Lakers but without kobe the lakers wouldnt be squat. and supthreeseventwomasevenv"aka does not know how to spell superman" your a badass man. ur lucky i dont know u :]

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16th title!
FUCK YEAH! It feels so great to be part of the city that came out on top back 2 back! Suck it Haters!!!

Much respect to the Celtic organization... I admit I was worried as fuck after game 5 but game 6 showed we can do it. Game 7 was just the ugliest game I ever saw. I was pissed off until Fisher Hit that 3 and Artest got going.

Kobe did deserve MVP, if you watch any documentaries you can see how Kobe's work ethic effects the team. Artest can get player of the game but not Finals MVP. The closest contestant would me Rondo or Gasol.

Let's go for a 3peat!!! I am going to the parade Monday... I wasn't part of the riot cus I am not a fucken moron.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
i love the Lakers but without kobe the lakers wouldnt be squat. and supthreeseventwomasevenv"aka does not know how to spell superman" your a badass man. ur lucky i dont know u :]
Wtf is a mexifornia smart guy? lucky i dnt kno u? Lmao internet thugs are so pathetic. I might be lucky bc u might try and hit on me if u met me faggot.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I'm going to delete this thread if one more person insults another member of the clan. Super, I don't give a fuck what Mexi has said to you, just drop it. Same goes for you Mexi, just drop the bullshit. This was not meant to be a thread for hating on other members. You can hate on the Lakers if you're jealous, but it's not cool to do it to other members.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
was being sarcastic lol....Kobe earned it, its a team sport get over it if he had a lil help to get another ring. :present:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
You guys are immature as fuck to be honest. Whoop'd fuckin doo the Lakers won! It's a fucking sport, yeah say congratulations and move on. That (Laker Hater) shit is really really immature. Good Job Lakers on the title, but is the immaturity really necessary?

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
Wtf does me sayin shit bout kobe have to do with my sexuality? lmao and u call me ignorant gtfo dumb bitch. Its funny how dumbasses get all offensive when no1 is tlkn shit to them personally.
i started talkin shit right.:thumbsup: