Kaxbex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

Hello, this is titan, i no i did do the TNT thing but that was because i had permision from kaxbex to do it, he is my freind i have him on my msn and we talk alot, and im teaching him to do english better, and the reason i let him rank up is because he does not want to get over 10k deaths, he has an incredible load of skill, and um fallnup and yankee are full of it, u can ask senshi. because i was right there when sensh and kax were discusing it, and it sounded like senshi really wantd kax in, and kax wasnt up just by a few points. and btw when i first met kaxbex, ( the day i got him in b2k ), the first thing I sayd to him was kax why rpg?,
and he says i need speed kills to get faster rank. its not the fact that hes a nub its the fact that he wants higher rank, have u guys seen his weapon leader board. he has like lota karabiner, but w.e, and he beat dl

p.s im just sticking up for a freind, because everyones chewing him up specialy morb, and if im not mistaken u asked for sum kills yourself :dry: , so dont be hateing on da 5th best player :rofl4:

Stream:

H

Halifax

ive played with kaxbex today he is kinda the skill as me so if u recruited me then its up to u to recruit him.

Stream:

H

Halifax

bad news kaxbex joined FX and DM Snipeda and DM falcon joined 2.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Hmmm...first of the whole Kaxbex thing Im not concerned with. Me and him had a 1vsWUN and he had to go and we was even I might of been ahead but I dont remember. But what is stressing me is the fact that we loosing people to rival clans. Speaking of which we have a war tonight at 8:OO EST with FX a thread will be posted.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
titan ur such a little bitch ya kno?................ur giving kaxbex freekills, the only reason u kno i asked for freekills is becuz i wanted to make sure u were nagotho once mor by trying to start a convo with nagotho..........so dont giv me tht shit tht i am rating on kax, i am just puting out ther som stuff tht makes me curious if u r kaxbex

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Morbd call down bro...Titan is still a member of DM and I don't like it when theres hate among folk in the clan

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i will, its just tht i sorta called out kax a bit, its just i didnt call out titan, and he comes bitchn bout me wen i didnt say anythin bad about titan

Stream:

X

X DM Member

haha but we all know that titan is kaxbex now...
And everyone knows im you know who...
E.W.S.

Stream:

H

Halifax

my mistake guys im very sorry FAlcon i only got this information from Fx Gangasta aka Teamghak he said ya Falcon Kaxbex and Snipeda and Senshi joined Fx. im very sry guys it wasnt my fault but i will never trust him agian