Jesseronimo's Original Music

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know i made a music profile on myspace that has me singing two of my original songs. I had to sing them acapella because I don't have any instruments yet but at least you get the basic melody of the song. So go take a look and tell me what you think but remember when I'm famous I'll remember what you said LOL JK. I might even write a DM clan theme song, I'll have to think about it and it depends if anyone wants me to write one. Anyway, please check it out and tell me what you think!

http://myspace.com/jesseerlandson

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Not bad I guess. You dont really sound like your SINGING though. Pump it up a notch and really let it go. Also, drink some water before you start, cuz I can hear how dry your mouth is, either that or you're too close to the mic. But ya, Im sure any chick will appreciate having a song written just for her no matter how bad it sounds. :D

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Not bad I guess. You dont really sound like your SINGING though. Pump it up a notch and really let it go. Also, drink some water before you start, cuz I can hear how dry your mouth is or something. But ya, Im sure any chick will appreciate having a song written just for her no matter how it sounds.
Wow you are really good Jeff. You're right, I wasn't really singing that great cuz there was a few people around and I didn't want them to ya know come in and interupt or whatever so I was singing it in a closet pretty low so I didn't really sing it to the best of my ability. plus I was using a headset with just the standard voice recorder that comes with every PC so it ain't that great. another thing is my voice is a bit lower than that and it was kinda hard to keep it that high cuz I have to sing loud for my low voice to sound good. Anyway I only want to be a songwriter cuz I think my singing is crap anyhow but I guess we'll see. thanks for the input Jeff and I'll try to rerecord them when nobody's home.