Jersy Shore

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
gofuckasheepWell Jersy shore is coming to an end, it was a good season however whats your opinion who is sexier girl on the show, just saying Sam is the shit.. nuff sed!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i cant believe itz not cancelled yet.;)

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
lmao the onle season i actually liked was the first one the second one was bs it was just ron and sam bs blah blah blah and the third kept on going form the last one also i hear they goin to france i think it is yea they going over there for next season

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ur fuckin retarded jenny is by far the hottest girl on the show sammi is such a fucking annoying bitch we've been over this gaza.

and its in italy next season.

jersey shore is my shit :) haters gtfo

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
that show not that bad, most of the cast is cool, except that random wanna be nicole bitch shes so retarded wow... and tor i cant believer your saying sammi the annoying one wtf

and sammi the hottest.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I watched the whole 1st season, 2nd season i only got half to it, 3rd season i only watched till were sammy left the house cause she broke up w ron or ron left her idk. so yea i havent been updated w it for the longest. i use to see it alot back then but lately i been busy, n havent had any time to watch to tv. I got my girl into watchin it at season 2, ever since then thats all she watches every fkin wensday or thursday w/e fkin day it is. If u from Jersey its hard not to see it, its addictin i would say, its a pretty kool show. I like Jenny shes fkin hot n i like her boots, Sam is one annoyin bitch i fkin hate the person that she is fkin jealous hoe, snooki is ugly cause shes mad tan, n that new girl is kool she down for anything, thats my type of girl...yea boii!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
that show not that bad, most of the cast is cool, except that random wanna be nicole bitch shes so retarded wow... and tor i cant believer your saying sammi the annoying one wtf

and sammi the hottest.
who the hell calls her nicole? its snookie lmao...

and are u retarded? sammi is annoying as FUCK omg do u even watch the show lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ive watched it a couple times to realize snooki's 1 dumb bitch and sammi hot.

nuff nuff

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
ur fuckin retarded jenny is by far the hottest girl on the show sammi is such a fucking annoying bitch we've been over this gaza.

and its in italy next season.

jersey shore is my shit :) haters gtfo

Agreed with all my bro Jersey Shore is my shit two and Sam is a plastic ugly bitch J-WoW is fucking hotter then all of the girls in the house