Jay Z was fucking NOTHING to Big L

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
????? rens british, wat are u talkin bout?

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

Jay-Z was smart enough to keep away from the shit Big L ended up getting killed over, so ultimately Jay's work out does Big L's.
Intelligent comment but untrue, Big L was killed over his brother oweing money for drugs an shit, his brother was in jail at the time and they couldn't get to him, so they killed Big L.

Sad shit, but true.

RIP to the GOAT.

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

im not looking for an lol honestly im surprized u can type well ur english sucks and its amazing how u like rap thats all
Lol my english ''sucks''

Least I didn't steal MY language :)

Now your just looking for some faggot to quote you and say ''owned!''

Pathetic.

None rap fans or people who don't want to worship Big L's work stay outta here...

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Lol my english ''sucks''

Least I didn't steal MY language :)

Now your just looking for some faggot to quote you and say ''owned!''

Pathetic.

None rap fans or people who don't want to worship Big L's work stay outta here...
no whats pathetic is that u think i really give a fuck about other ppls thaughts on my comments, and you try to for see events that aren't gonna happen which makes u look like even more of a jackass, im not talking shit to u cuz i want other ppl to laugh, im talking shit to u cuz ur a crumpet fucker and u sound like hellen keller on xbox live

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

Lol thats wierd, cuz i'm sure I was the one who was ripping into all of you cuz you sounded like 6 year old girls, and whenever you tried to do my voice you couldn't because your balls hadn't dropped.

& Pro, I don't use torrents sorry.

Youtube my friend.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Intelligent comment but untrue, Big L was killed over his brother oweing money for drugs an shit, his brother was in jail at the time and they couldn't get to him, so they killed Big L.

Sad shit, but true.

RIP to the GOAT.
Yeah I know that, but listen to Street Struck and Lifestylez ov da poor & dangerous. From what he's done, he had it coming. And that's as true as it gets

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Lol thats wierd, cuz i'm sure I was the one who was ripping into all of you cuz you sounded like 6 year old girls, and whenever you tried to do my voice you couldn't because your balls hadn't dropped.

Youtube my friend.
6 yr olds lol dude im 19 im pretty sure my balls have dropped. i barely even spoke i just laughed dude u werent ripping into nothing maybe u thaught it was funny but we were laughing cuz u sounded like u had 4 teeth and ur mouth was full of gause... been to the dentist much?analprobe

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

6 yr olds lol dude im 19 im pretty sure my balls have dropped. i barely even spoke i just laughed dude u werent ripping into nothing maybe u thaught it was funny but we were laughing cuz u sounded like u had 4 teeth and ur mouth was full of gause... been to the dentist much?analprobe
Lol, you sound like the big bang theory nerds on helium

Why are you desperatley reaching for false stereotypes for a insult?

Wtf is it that people think we have bad teeth? even though you have whole states dedicated to rednecks who's 1 or 2 teeth are brown.

Kiddo I have pearly whites, you get pearly whites around your neck from your bitch father.

I think you need to stop crying and get over the fact I don't care what you say and evidently neither do your team mates, faggot.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
watch out renegades the toughest badass on the internet, but a bad troll. he has a terrible response for everything you say jenkins. you cant win against someone who makes up fake facts arguments, or someone who continuously says he doesnt give a shit what people think about him or give a shit about whats going on but comes to the site where he doesnt care spewing his useless opinions.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7

Youtube my friend.

my vag just tingled. thanks for the shotouts! jk on the vag part

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Lol, you sound like the big bang theory nerds on helium

Why are you desperatley reaching for false stereotypes for a insult?

Wtf is it that people think we have bad teeth? even though you have whole states dedicated to rednecks who's 1 or 2 teeth are brown.

Kiddo I have pearly whites, you get pearly whites around your neck from your bitch father.

I think you need to stop crying and get over the fact I don't care what you say and evidently neither do your team mates, faggot.

false steriotypes i just said u sound like u just got ur teeth pulled no stereotyping there

and ur pretty much a dick over the computer so i dont like you thats why i talk shit not to impress team mates

um my teeth are pretty white i also never got a pearl necklace from my father so....

and u fail at talking shit here and especially on xbox cuz u sound like ur tounge was cut off ive spoken to britts b4 but none like you your language is ... well it sound like jabba the hut kinda

um i live north so no rednecks up here and is that not stereo typing?? met a few rednecks before there teeth were fine

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

watch out renegades the toughest badass on the internet, but a bad troll. he has a terrible response for everything you say jenkins. you cant win against someone who makes up fake facts arguments, or someone who continuously says he doesnt give a shit what people think about him or give a shit about whats going on but comes to the site where he doesnt care spewing his useless opinions.
Wow, your acting like you don't want a valenties day card this year :(