I've been bullied since the 1st Grade

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Admins if you can make it as video that works here that would probably be better.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Wow. I'm proud of the kid. That was a very inspirational video..it's so easy to just give up when things get rough. If anyone out here feels such pain, you need to get it out and find some help any way you can.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Man this is one good video and messed up story, he just needs to stand up for himself. or find a nice crowd to go with so they have eachothers backs.

also trying to adapt and fit in could work maybe if thats the problem with him.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Wow that was inspirational, someone getting there story out.

For the lazy ones
[youtube]TdkNn3Ei-Lg[/youtube]

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
this is the part where i say: OMG I LOVE JULLIETE VALDURIEZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RJA4RxhaGk&feature=channel_video_title

Yes yes, very inspirational. Shit happens everyday to everyone. But stay strong and stand your ground. Don't let anyone hold you back or keep you down. I've been through similar things, so I sorta know how he feels. But ya know the saying: sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me? It's true, if you stay strong inside, mentally. the mind is a very powerful thing, and it really can conquer everything and anything.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Perfect solution for a bully, busta 9mm in their head. Winning

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
[youtube]zt5gvl5s2q4[/youtube]

damn and to think i actually felt sorry for him, lesson learned. To be honest his voice does sound pretty gay, the least he can do is try to sound more normal/manly unless he really is a faggot

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
LMAO. There is no point to the original vid, even if he was tellin the truth. Like every1 has problems deal with it. He wouldn't be the only gay person being bullied or w/e y the hell would he b special? At first i thot it was a DM hvn bully problems lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i dont think the 2nd video is the kid from the 1st one, so's the rest of the people in the comments thinking it too, and its an upload from a different channel

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'm proud of that kid. Half the guys I know just bundle up all there emotions and "suck it up" But this kid showed his true emotions, that unfortunately are society frowns upon.
You know at first I thought this video was gonna be another one of those "near-suicide" stories, but I found it more than just that. I saw him as one of the bravest kids I will ever see.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
That's second video is him. Check his twitter. It sucks that people made fun of him for being gay, a lot of people experience the same thing..

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
It could really be the guy, you can see the scars on his wrist, if it is, the first video was made 4 months prior, and he was going into the eighth grade, maybe he told people straight up to fuck off, and they gave him respect?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ya dude. I know people that cut and they are emotionally unstable. Pretty messed up that people are so depressed that slitting a wrist is the way to go for closure.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i agree with vis honostly i dont think there the same people either