its been a while

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
hello I realized a couple days ago that it has been a while since I've visited this site. I figured i would give a quick update. Ive just been busy with my senior year (I'm officially going to the University of Michigan), and I've moved on from serious gaming. I really haven't played with anyone on ps3 from DM in a while and this is because I haven't been on much, and when Im on im usually on my other psn (IllMlll, add if you want) or im playing NCAA football. When im on M-i-c-h-i-gh-a-n- im mostly playing infected. Im using my IllMlll account in order to make one last MW3 montage, and was able to get this quality (ignore the lack of good editing and the fact that its not an impressive clip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOwlBo0A4A&context=C3119004ADOEgsToPDskLnqaCRrr5wt0AoU-ueusLx in 1080 HD without a capture card. What im doing is uploading my theater clips to youtube, and then downloading them, converting them into HD, and then editing them. Im currently trying to find a better quality youtube downloader so if anyone has any suggestions, or knows a way to get the theater mode clips uploaded in a higher quality, I would appreciate the help.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Buddy! Congrats on U of M. Still trying to get HD using weird ways? LOL. I've pretty much given up on online gaming as well.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
going to Michigan?....how ironic....& congrats...:thumbsup:
concerning the montage....doesn't theater already upload in 720p? or is that just for people who pay for elite?
once uploaded to your channel...you can use YT built-in downloader, should see a "download" link under the video and then dl aac720 (HD) to your PC.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
concerning the montage....doesn't theater already upload in 720p? or is that just for people who pay for elite?
once uploaded to your channel...you can use YT built-in downloader, should see a "download" link under the video and then dl aac720 (HD) to your PC.
idk it didn't for me. some people have said that it depends on what ur set up is ie: if you're playing inHD with an HDMI cable or if ur playing in 16:9 vs 4:3 and such, but im not sure if thats true. Im not going to pay for elite and I can live with this quality because it still better than my capture card, which is funny.

and thanks everyone I cant wait untill this fall! my next step is to purchase season tickets for football and basketball so i can be a part of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQfYcqcacfk largest stadium in the country goml.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
and thanks everyone I cant wait untill this fall! my next step is to purchase season tickets for football and basketball so i can be a part of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQfYcqcacfk largest stadium in the country goml.
congrats on college btw, I remember my bro having anxiety about being accepting and stuffs.

Sorry, but UCONN basketball is better than Michigan.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Are you actually 22 ?
try Mp3Rocket, for video downloads.
lol no when i first joined I just put some random birthday in. Ill be 18 in a few weeks. ive tried MP3 rocket, and its about the same.

Sorry, but UCONN basketball is better than Michigan.
Definitely not true this year though sorry :) http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology (3 seed vs 12 seed). Also, Michigan is a football school, remember THIS? lol but yeah uconn is usually pretty good at basketball.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
you have to pay to go watch your school play sports?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Congrats, glad to see you havent forgotten about us :)

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
ur siggy is fucking awesome. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
make me one? :D

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure students get free tickets. For our basketball and football games, they release student tickets a week before and its first come first serve, but almost everyone gets a ticket. You have the option of buying season tickets but its a ripoff cause you get them free a week before..

Funny thing, also is that i was going to buy mw2 also...