<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Why? Please explain your reasoning.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
cause he doesn't want to get caught with his wide selection of child pr0n. I bet lol

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
he showed his penis and the community service is fun as hell
well i was skyping with my frend nd usually one of us would go into chatroulette nd share the desktop and do crazy shit to get a good laugh. Well I took my shirt off and was licking my nipple for about 5 minutes on the webcam. Then i stopped, didnt get banned or nothing. Then about 30 minutes later I decide to take my comcast remote( about 7 inches long) put it in my shorts and pretend its my dick and start rubbing it and shit for a good 10 minutes and me any my boy were dying laughing. Then this fat chick shows up as my partner and she was staring mad hard at me rubbing my dick ( remote ) and then I got banned........i dont understand

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Do what Con does best. Use a proxy.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

It's not a program. Just google proxy and use one. It sets a mask to your IP address to hide your primary.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
-______- lol thenx but I already have a proxy on my flashdrive. i saved the page though

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
well i was skyping with my frend nd usually one of us would go into chatroulette nd share the desktop and do crazy shit to get a good laugh. Well I took my shirt off and was licking my nipple for about 5 minutes on the webcam. Then i stopped, didnt get banned or nothing. Then about 30 minutes later I decide to take my comcast remote( about 7 inches long) put it in my shorts and pretend its my dick and start rubbing it and shit for a good 10 minutes and me any my boy were dying laughing. Then this fat chick shows up as my partner and she was staring mad hard at me rubbing my dick ( remote ) and then I got banned........i dont understand
wtf is wrong with kids these days