interesting question

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If u got on a bus full of gays, would you stay or get off?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
depends where theyre going, if u catch my drift

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
not the answers i was looking for............

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i would get on, b/c a bus full of bums is fucking disgusting. as long as the gays keep to thier own im all good.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
idc. ppl can be what they want. but if they make a move on me ill fucking kill them:ninjastar:

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I would not get off because that's gay. Staying on the bus is gay, too. Is that what you're trying to get at?

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
YES STAY ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im jk, get the fck offanalprobe

Stream:

I would get on! HOLLA..... Let them make me into a barbie doll, and then go clubin, and have an amazing time...., Srry but i am a Fag Hag, Which means wun of my best friends is GAY, and I am his go to girl, for hair and makeup and yes even clothes. I grew up with gays all my life, always around me..... So, its ok to party and have fun , but when they want to be your Proctologist......RUN!........ RUN, FAR AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK... and well if your into that..! who am I to judge!

MG

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
PastHope~ this has to be the stupidest question. If you implying that DM is gay, it would be best that you leave. There is no literal sense to even ask this, unless YOU yourself is gay.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
PastHope~ this has to be the stupidest question. If you implying that DM is gay, it would be best that you leave. There is no literal sense to even ask this, unless YOU yourself is gay.
actually its a trick question....so calm yourself. if i was implying DM was gay i would just flat out say "DM is gay".:kenny:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
it depends if i want to go where the bus is going. You dont get on a bus if its not going to where youw ant to go.

nick wins