IM leaving

Stream:

D

DM Rainx

hey guys, its Rain, i havnt been able to get on MOH or SOCOM in like forever because of recent issues in my life. i just want to formally say that i am leaving the DM clan, and i know some of you are happy lol. It was great being part of a REALLY SWEET clan. U are alll really nice guys and u all deserve the best. Morbid, ur really cool and a good player, Jeff, ur totally sweet and even tho we had our problems (lol) ur still a really cool guy to talk with. Royal, ur a hardXcore gamer, and u have always understood things and got things movin for the clan, i dnt have time to thank all of you, but i would if i could.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

(p.s....im waitng for HALO 3 to come out and if some of you guys want to join my Halo clan...then just give me a message cuz i would be more than glad to accept ANY of you...)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Alright man. That's cool, thanks for at least letting us know what your up to. I don't know of any problems we had but, they are squashed now. So you will be missed man, cuz you are a cool guy. You may want to look us up when H3 comes out cuz we gonna be expanding into that too :) See you in a few months, and I hope you take care man.

Jeff

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
awwwwwww im sorry u hav to leav, i hope tht whtevr ur problems with ur family get better fast so u can com back, thz for being a part of DM, it has been gr8 having u

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I didn't get to see you much Rain, but it was cool playing with you those few times man. You are cool with me, sorry that you're having problems. I hope they get resolved soon. Well, goodbye Rain, it was great having you in the clan.