I thought this was funny

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
For anywun who played tribalwars i found this and thought it was ammusing.
U wont understand if u havent played this game. lol

Twelve ways Tribal Wars has ruined my life:

1 - My children are now called 001 and 002.

2 - When I have to go out and hire a sitter, I get pissed if she hasn't built something by the time I get home.

3 - I get REALLY pissed if she's used my children to attack other households she has a personal vendetta against.

4 - Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!".

5 - At work I keep asking my boss to promote me to baron status.

6 - He also doesn't understand my desire to set up an "Academy Office" for people who want to work for us, but don't quite meet our requirements.

7 - I play on the computer soo much instead of working and taking care of home finances thats why my car just got nobled (er, I mean repossessed).

8 - My best friends no longer have easy to remember names like Ed or Steve but rather sound like characters you'd expect to meet in some Rocky Horror meets Lord of the Rings post-apocalyptic world.

9 - My wife gets pissed when I refer to her as the paladin when I send her out to replenish our groceries.

10 - My mate asked me to help him in a fight - it took me seven hours to arrive.

11 - I got thrown out of a shop when I tried to explain that a ratio of 1 pen for 3 dollars is unacceptable.

12 - I got arrested because i told the government their ratio of axes(marines) to lc(fighter jets) to rams(tanks) was wrong