I need your Help!!

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
there's been shit like this going around all over the internet lately. It's one of two things:

1. Simply, a scam.

2. Real, but financed by stolen credit cards.

Have fun stealing people's hard earned money.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/...e;jsessionid=383B099708B20BA3D0AD1629875EC698

Trust me all these sites are fake. The way PSN makes cards is that their is software that randomizes numbers and they arent activated until someone pays the money and then they are deactivated when redeemed. Its a system so no one can steal money from playstation and also, if it is true the credit card companies will find out that a person makes frequent buys with thier CC in month and will notify the card holder by calling them.

For example: my mom rarely uses her credit card but one day she used it for school stuff and racked up 700 bucks. By the time we got home, Discover(CC company) called my house asking if we authorized the purchase.

Therefore i wouldn't trust these sites. I only saw one time where there was a company in london who sent 1 million emails saying they will deposit 10k into someones bank account and 1 out of the 1 million people only did it. He then got 10k which he donated. However, this is a 1 in a billion chance.