I Need a big favor & I have a GB question

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well, as some of u know, my GB account got banned for 6 months. I'm am trying to get it unbanned (I'll get back to that in a minute) but while I'm doing that I need a temporary GB account, because I'm ip banned. I need someone to make an account for me. You need to have a working email not registered on GB in order to create an account, but u can make a free hotmail account in 20 seconds. After u make the account i need you to PM me the user and pSsword so I can have someone on my GB team log in to it and join the team. The account also needs to be linked with psn so if anyone is willing to do this, I will pm u one of unlinked accounts' email and password. If someone would do this I will love them forever (homo).

Also, does anyone here know how the site unban ticket process works? It says " if you think you've been wrongfully banned, log in and submit a ticket". But it has me ip banned so it won't let me log in. Can I have a friend submit a ticket on my behalf in order to get me unbanned or what do I have to do? J/w thanks.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Whoever makes that account for you is risking themselves too. GB doesn't mess around anymore with bans and stuff in that area. Have a teammate sign you up a new account and stuff if they are willing to log-on it and manage it for you. Also what I would do is go onto a proxy site if you really want to get on GB. Make sure you get a good proxy first though or they'll catch you fast. What did you do that got you banned in the first place?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Whoever makes that account for you is risking themselves too. GB doesn't mess around anymore with bans and stuff in that area. Have a teammate sign you up a new account and stuff if they are willing to log-on it and manage it for you. Also what I would do is go onto a proxy site if you really want to get on GB. Make sure you get a good proxy first though or they'll catch you fast. What did you do that got you banned in the first place?
Well I haven't found a proxy that works but how do they expect you to submit tickets on ip ban? I gave myself a few free wins on yahoo chess but I used 2 different ips so they can't prove it was just me because the 1 ip was on my neighbors wifi so I can just say I GBd my neighbors. I'm also pretty sure someone reported me because it's weird that I just got banned for something I did a while ago.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
see i was tryin to help you yesterday but ur bitch ass was ignoring me, i was on thr "GB Join" page but u ignored me...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
see i was tryin to help you yesterday but ur bitch ass was ignoring me, i was on thr "GB Join" page but u ignored me...
i probably couldnt here u because of the mic glitch they have to fix. i havnt heard ur voice in months lmao