How's it going guys?

Stream:

A

a sniper in a diaper

Hey whats up DM? Been a long effing time since I've been on here. A lot of you guys may not remember me and Im sure there are a lot of new members that have no idea who I am, but I was a member of DM as sniperinadiaper in MoHH1. That was a long long time ago. I had to quit playing MoHH when I did because I was arrested for posession and got a year in the slammer....anyway that is behind me now. I went thru some very tough times since then especly in the area of money. So I went to vocational school about a year and a half ago and got me some skillz to get a decent job as a welder. While I was in welder school I met this wonderful girl who took me in and helps me stay on the level. She is so amazing idk why she loves me but she does, and I thank God for that. Anyway, the reason I am here is because now that I have straightened out my life and have an apartment and a wonderful girl, I bought an Xbox 360 recently and bought World at War which is a pretty rad game I think, and I was wondering if you guys would let an old member rejoin this great clan. I had no choice to leave before because I was arrested and I have wanted to come back on here for awhile but I have been so busy getting my life in order. I can be on most weeknights and I'll stay active on the site. So what do you guys think, will you let an old DM member rejoin your ranks? I am DM4L Bitch!

PS. I love the new smilies TWSS

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Supp Diaper? IDK if you remember me or not but i was DM SilentKill/DMsilentkill
That sucks that you got a year bro. good to see your back tho!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I can try you out for the w@w part of the clan broski and welcome back I really never met you but I was a former player of mohh and il be glad to try u out

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome Back Snipe'
No worries bro' I remember ya but we have had ALOT of new members come and go since then...so don't be too shocked if not many members remember you. Glad to see you got your life turned around bro' and got a woman in the process too.

You'll probably have to have a try-out with one of the W@W commanders though.

Stream:

A

a sniper in a diaper

Well thanks for the replies guys, I'm glad some of you didn't forget me =). I'll try out Jenkins if I really have too. I'm not that good yet and I'm learning and I don't want to play any wars or anything I just want to be back in the family with my brothers in arms. I will practice and get better if you guys need another player, but I won't be ready for a war for a couple weeks with work and all. I appreciate the welcome though, especially by you new guys I don't know, can't wait to get to know the new generation of DMs if you guys let me back in =)

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Not a new guy, But I think you should be able to remeber who I was

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Hey whats up DM? Been a long effing time since I've been on here. A lot of you guys may not remember me and Im sure there are a lot of new members that have no idea who I am, but I was a member of DM as sniperinadiaper in MoHH1. That was a long long time ago. I had to quit playing MoHH when I did because I was arrested for posession and got a year in the slammer....anyway that is behind me now. I went thru some very tough times since then especly in the area of money. So I went to vocational school about a year and a half ago and got me some skillz to get a decent job as a welder. While I was in welder school I met this wonderful girl who took me in and helps me stay on the level. She is so amazing idk why she loves me but she does, and I thank God for that. Anyway, the reason I am here is because now that I have straightened out my life and have an apartment and a wonderful girl, I bought an Xbox 360 recently and bought World at War which is a pretty rad game I think, and I was wondering if you guys would let an old member rejoin this great clan. I had no choice to leave before because I was arrested and I have wanted to come back on here for awhile but I have been so busy getting my life in order. I can be on most weeknights and I'll stay active on the site. So what do you guys think, will you let an old DM member rejoin your ranks? I am DM4L Bitch!

PS. I love the new smilies TWSS
Lol i like ur avatar and i think i remember u from when i 1st played MoH1