HOW TO RECORD YOUR CONSOLE (HONESTLY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE I SHOULD POST THIS..)

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Written By: KNIGHTParikh

Materials:
~PS3/360/Wii A/V Output cable (comes with your console)

~Easycap 2.0 USB Cap Card (15 US Dollars) (Comes with Driver CD and Software Management)

~Two A/V Splitters (3-5 US Dollars Each)

~Two Double Sided A/V (RCA) Cables (2-4 US DOLLARS EACH) I found both of mine in my basement =P
< -- U need Two of these. But one of mine’s is gray (as you will later See) so don’t get confused.
~A TV Near your Computer OR a Laptop (I’D Say no more than 15 Ft. Apart at MOST)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Procedures: Before you do any of the following, use the CD Given with the Easycap and install the drivers.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.<!--[endif]-->
Make sure ur A/V Cable is plugged into ur Console.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t202" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="202" path="m,l,21600r21600,l21600,xe"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:path gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_s1026" type="#_x0000_t202" style='position:absolute; left:0;text-align:left;margin-left:594.2pt;margin-top:41.85pt;width:229.4pt; height:33.45pt;text-indent:0;z-index:251660288;mso-width-percent:400; mso-height-percent:200;mso-width-percent:400;mso-height-percent:200; mso-width-relative:margin;mso-height-relative:margin'> <v:textbox style='mso-fit-shape-to-text:t'/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 0.75pt solid black; background: white none repeat scroll 0% 0%; vertical-align: top; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="white" width="312" height="50"><!--[endif]--><!--[if !mso]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td><!--[endif]--> <o:p> </o:p>

<!--[if !mso]--></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[endif]--><!--[if !mso & !vml]--> <!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[endif]-->
Attach a splitter to the Yellow and White Cables on ur Consoles A/V Cable.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="_x0000_s1028" type="#_x0000_t202" style='position:absolute;left:0; text-align:left;margin-left:572.95pt;margin-top:26.25pt;width:229.5pt; height:49.2pt;text-indent:0;z-index:251662336;mso-width-percent:400; mso-height-percent:200;mso-width-percent:400;mso-height-percent:200; mso-width-relative:margin;mso-height-relative:margin'> <v:textbox style='mso-fit-shape-to-text:t'/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 0.75pt solid black; background: white none repeat scroll 0% 0%; vertical-align: top; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="white" width="312" height="72"><!--[endif]--><!--[if !mso]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td><!--[endif]--> <- That’s the TV I play my PS3 on… Don’t Comment lol

<!--[if !mso]--></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[endif]--><!--[if !mso & !vml]--> <!--[endif]--><!--[if !vml]--></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[endif]-->
Attach one of your Double Sided A/V Cables to the splitters CORRESPONDINGLY (Yellow to yellow and White to White). Yep that’s my second Double sided A/V Splitter and I do realize that its uncommonly GRAY….
<!--[if !supportLists]-->4.<!--[endif]-->
Review: One side of the double sided A/V Cable goes into splitters which are connected to the PS3 A/V Cable and the other side of the Double Sided A/V cable goes into ur TV. That’s the TV I play my PS3 on….DOnt comment lol
<!--[if !supportLists]-->5.<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="_x0000_s1027" type="#_x0000_t202" style='position:absolute;left:0; text-align:left;margin-left:615.1pt;margin-top:17.7pt;width:229.25pt;height:49.2pt; text-indent:0;z-index:251661312;mso-width-percent:400;mso-height-percent:200; mso-width-percent:400;mso-height-percent:200;mso-width-relative:margin; mso-height-relative:margin'> <v:textbox style='mso-fit-shape-to-text:t'/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 0.75pt solid black; background: white none repeat scroll 0% 0%; vertical-align: top; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="white" width="312" height="71"><!--[endif]--><!--[if !mso]--> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td><!--[endif]--> ßThat’s my other A/V Cable (yes it’s weird and uncommonly Gray…. <.<

Now Attach the SECOND Double Sided A/V Cable into the splitter correspondingly.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->6.<!--[endif]-->
The Other side of the Second Double Sided A/V Cable goes into your Easycap (DO NOT!! PLUG THE ReD TO ReD…. Leave them unattended. Then of course insert your Easycap into the USB port (the cap is on my Easycap =P so you cant see the USB thingy).
<o:p> </o:p>
Now all of the Physical Labor is done. Time to head over to the PC.
<o:p> </o:p>
PC Procedures:
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.<!--[endif]-->Go here: http://amcap.en.softonic.com/
<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.<!--[endif]-->Click on download and wait till it finishes.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.<!--[endif]-->Run The installer for Amcap Then once done, open up Amcap
<!--[if !supportLists]-->4.<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" style='width:67.5pt; height:40.5pt' o:eek:le=""> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\Parikh\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.emz" o:title=""/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OLEObject Type="Embed" ProgID="Package" ShapeID="_x0000_i1025" DrawAspect="Content" ObjectID="_1294929756"> </o:OLEObject> </xml><![endif]--> Set the settings to your likings.

FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Contact Info :
PM KNIGHTParikh on DMclanforum.com
OR
Email me at Prparikh234@aim.com

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Re: HOW TO RECORD YOUR CONSOLE (HONESTLY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE I SHOULD POST THIS.

I like my HD-PVR

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
Re: HOW TO RECORD YOUR CONSOLE (HONESTLY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE I SHOULD POST THIS.

This is we "Poor" people do it xD JKJK lol
i dont have one of them...too expensive

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

um before i do this where can u get an hd pvr and for how much

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member

GOOGLE IS YOUR ANSWER LOL

Depends wat kind and can range from 150-400 US DOLLARS

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™

Parikh, how does this record if its on my comp and not my 360?

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member

Wait... are you saying u play ur 360 on ur COmp? or are u wondering how making it show up on the Comp screen makes it record?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict

i dont trust it......
elder: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1212-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B0018LX0DY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1229134359&sr=8-1[/ame]

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member

You dont trust the link?

it would be kinda hard to fit a virus/trojan/ect in 2 MB....lol

ill upload the pics instead of being a lazy ass and then you all can see instead of downloading <.<

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict

ok ty

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member

updated but far from organized lol

Stream:

its just a cheap capture card
but if u get the right settings and re render it on sony vegas or anything u can make it hd quality

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member

i use camtasia and have some good quality settings. sharpen things up :D

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict

nvm, I GOT MY CC

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1212-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B0018LX0DY[/ame]

200+ with free shipping. (i order a few things from amazon, very reliable and more security then ebay)

the best one ive seen, even though it doesnt have HDMI, but still records in 720p/1080i. and if youre planning on buying a new desktop most decent models come with a capture card built in.