How to get free Movies/Music/Games/Programs

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Just so you don't read a lot if you already know about this I am talking about torrents. If you know what it is than please give tips on using it more sites. Anything. Also, you need basic iq to figure out simple things I won't really go into detail with (How to install a program or type a site into your search engine)

As it goes for movies,games,music,and programs. You can get them with torrents. You might be asking "WTF are torrents?" I don't really know how to explain it maybe someone does all I do know is how it works.
1st. Get a torrent downloader.
I use utorrent where you can download at utorrent.com. Download it and install it.
2nd. Find your torrent.
There are plenty of sites where you can find your torrent. The most reliable one I can think of is thepiratebay.org pretty good and fast downloads. So you'll see a little search bar and type what you want let's say for example..... "Fallout:New Vegas Guide" it will show you what they have available. If you want a fast download pay attention to the right hand side of that page. You'll see to small columns. One will have SE and the other LE. Which stand for seeders and leechers. For a fast download you will want more seeders than leechers. After you have found your desired download click on its link. Look for where it says download torrent. It should download a small file. Open it. uTorrent will pop up click OK. Than wait for your download to finish.
3rd. Getting your desired movie/program/game/etc.
Once your file is complete. Locate it by right clicking the torrent and hitting show folder location or something along the lines of that. For movies/music it's usually just a folder. If it's in a RAR or ZIP type file unzip or unrar it. As it goes for games it gets more complicated so on the torrent page read the description or look for a README file it will have instructions follow those instructions to the letter! After you have it. Go back to uTorrent left click your torrent and hit the little "X" above that area. Unless you want to seed. (WHICH EATS UP YOUR BANDWIDTH).

Another way to get little music downloads out of the way is type the song name and artist into google and put mediafire at the end. Look at the link names as long as it says mediafire.com/wholebunchoflinkstuff than your good to download.

If you have any questions or it isn't working for you. Send me a PM I'll see what I can do.