Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care/Not intrested

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I just want to know when I do who would be interested in it. I dont mean go out and buy the gam I mean if you have it would you like to join and just have fun cuz thats my aim for this game

Stream:

F

FAKE PLA

heu royal i m weteran whit this game played a lots of time and found lots of item in one sentec "I loe that game"
Woud be nice to play together

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

i still have the game but i can never come on the computer.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i know someone who would probably want to play for dm in diablo.... i actually got the game for his b-day, which was like last week.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I had warcraft got grounded... but yeah right now I've got so many ideas for when I expand into diablo 2 that when I get on there I'm going to expand into it it will be amazing and when I do we will have atleast a couple hundered people join our site so hell yeah

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
And hell yeah man I'd love to play the game with you PLA that would be sme shyt you will love me I'm the best support player well will be I love that game!!!!!

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

isnt this game kinda old and ive never seen clans in the game.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Warcraft dawg I coulda been really fucking good I mean I was entered into a tournament but couldnt go along cuz I lost first round...fuck...to the guy thats been teaching me go figure

Stream:

F

FAKE PLA

Did somone here played American Conquest.

I was owning in that strategy got to first 50 form 1000000 pepole (woud be first but started whit one year later then others) it a shame that servers are sot down but you can play by ip