How do you guys feel about Expansion?

How do you feel about Expansion into PC games and other Consoles?

• I hate the idea and I'm leaving the fucking clan now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care one way or another as long as DM has the games that I like to play.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I love this idea!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I wan't this forum to be a HUGE success. Part of that means expanding into new territories where there are LOTS of people to help increase our odds of being successful on a large scale. Expanding into the PC games is a tactical and sensible way to do this. Since there are millions of ppl online playing them, and they are relatively cheap or free to acquire, and VERY addictive. Then possibly this summer we may expand into the XBOX 360 so we can play Halo 3 together as well as R6 Vegas, Gears of War and any other cool games.

In 5 years I see this forum having thousands of members with hundreds online at a time. With statistics reaching over a hundred thousand threads and over a million posts. Think I'm crazy? Well I am, but there are forums out there (hundreds of them) that have this kind of activity. Did it happen over night? NO, but it was built by hard working and dedicated people like us. We have a very attractive community here. After only 2 months of being online our board is larger and more active than some gaming forums that have been around for years.

But I wanted to know how you guys feel about this, is this something that gets you excited and you want to be a part of, or is it something that frightens you and scares you away. Or do you not really care one way or another as long as we offer a clan for the games you want? I am all ears.

So let me know here and now.

Jeff

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I think its a great idea! And I totally see this site becoming huge with thousands of members and hundreds of players. It'll take some time, but it will happen. If we're going into PC gaming, then we should have a fighter pilot game, cuz I want to be the Squadron Leader! That would be awesome! Anyway, I'm all for it.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
LOL, you're a pilot through and through Jesse. Thanks for your support!

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

Great idea, I would like to see us expanding into other platforms like the PC or 360.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
I hate the idea and I'm leaving the fucking clan now!
jk.
i voted for the second option.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
nice post cuz!

HELLS YEAH!

Cant imagine seeing thousands of people in the shoutbox though. May have to re-think that idea.....when the time comes.

But I dont want get too big too fast.....it will distract from our ultimate goal:

TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION......muhahahahahahah

hope you have COLORS picked out for when the time comes.

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
Expansion is a great idea for you guys since Sgt clan went to Socom too.