HOW DID You create your name that you have for w/e game u play?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
well this is a thread were you can share how u decide to use w/e name u got for mohh n shit.

ill start: my first account was AEagle because yea i am a prep and so i made L33T aeagle which was a gay clan i made way back when. it was funny cuz people would call me a fcking prep. so my name was always AEagle untill my DM name. (DM AEagle has never been used on mohh) DM Mascot was used cuz when i got into DM cave called me the DM Mascot i guess so yea. how about you?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am a big Batman fan,he kicks ass,and answers to no wun...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'm Da Man so you know......
Well my first name starts with D and i always used the name DmanJr cuz my dad also uses Dman. I decided to get rid of the Jr. cuz i thought it would look like there were two DM and i was second

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well my original name came from counter strike source and that name was BoJangles, then i got tired of that and come up with LinsterX after seeing someone have it in guild wars.

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
I just was thinking of a funny name to make on socom 1 on ps2 and well i came up with Mario, on all socom games im known as marioN64. I was wun of the highest ranked players on socom 2, I was very popular in socom. I wish I could go back and play with all my socom 1 and 2 buds

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My Dad was a police Captain and he is the person I most look up to, so I decided to throw a little recognition his way by naming my account on mohh1: CptReilly. (Reilly is our last name)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i got my name from my lastname, with a lord added, and i got my WoW name (dmclanforum) because i wanted to represent.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
morb gave me my DeTHoFWaR and InsaneWaR name lol. Excpet id has iinsane in a few past clan names. Origlinally i used my real name as my mohh name ( really stupid idea)