holy green flying monkeys....

Stream:

K

Kristin

so this morning.......totally fucking cool. saw my man...spent time with him. ;] :rearshock:
for all the boys he's been complaining to........the dry spell is WAY broken.

so then i get home. and my dad randomly gets in my face adn starts SCREAMING at me.
i about punched him.whackstick
and its not like i did anything, he just takes out his anger on me when i dont do anything. i cant wait till my apartment.
im getting the HELL out of dodge. its official. im getting the hell out of here.

how can one person....turn such a perfect day into a clusterfuck in like .2 seconds. bang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang head
i sware to god he will regret ever treating me like he does....:doublefuckyou:

count it down. 375 days......................im OUT OF HERE.

im so fucking pissed.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
yep yep same her my mom takes her anger out on me and it pisses me off too

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My parents dont really have anger issues which s good, but my Dad gets pissed about a lot, and he finds ways to direct it at ME, and really get under my skin.

For example, ANY time he can say something bad about my school or how paying tuition is the cause of all of the family's financial problems, he takes full advantage.

Parents can be dicks, but once you hit 18 and move out, it makes a WORLD of difference. I'm in my own apartment now, and I only see my parents during the semester breaks. They are happy to see me at first, then comes the lecturing, and by the end of it, I caant wait to leave again.

Just tough it out, and it will make your move-out day all the more satisfying!

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
rielly your parents pay for college? i still have a long time till i move out. but i do know that once i am a adult i would want to be a kid again. im about to cry . life is great enjoy it.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i know how you feel... they think everything you have is bad...
girlfreind
freinds
grades
sports
music tastes
college dorm living ftw:ninjastar:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
rielly your parents pay for college? i still have a long time till i move out. but i do know that once i am a adult i would want to be a kid again. im about to cry . life is great enjoy it.
When I was applying for schools, I was like "Ok, so how much is in the college fund?" and my dad pretty much laughed in my face, which was pretty disheartening. His reasoning was "My parents were Irish immigrants with 5 kids, they had no money for me to go to college, and I turned out ok!"

So we basically settled on a deal where he could give me about $7000/per year to put towards tuition. That covers a little less than one semester, so the rest + rent + food + bills comes out of my pocket.