Hey there cuties

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
"If you're not DM,You're a piece of shit".
Explains the attitude of half the people in this clan lol,doesn't matter how friendly I am xD or how far back in the past some stupid psp drama was..

I mean I ain't even here to fight.Just on my 6 month visit...even tho I think it's only been 4 months xD

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Yes lets bring up quotes from psp 4 years ago. Way to go

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
It's not a quote from 4 years ago.As I stated,it represents your attitude. More like a phrase shall I put it.
I mean there are still some nice people in the clan..But come on,y'all are uptight lol.
When someone comes back every so often just to see how y'all are,you don't talk to him,or her like that person is a piece of shit.
OR! better yet if you just don't like me,ignore the post? It's really thy simple...But Common sense is really rare so I guess it doesn't matter.

Where the people here that I actually came to see.
Bows,hunt,DH,bunch of others that I liked.They should he coming to this post -____-
Anyways good day,I'll check up tomorrow to see if any of them actually post here..If they're still here that is..

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Not sure if you've noticed, the site doesn't get much activity anymore. People are not ignoring your post, every return post literally only gets a few replies, no matter who you are.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Where the people here that I actually came to see. Bows,hunt,DH,bunch of others that I liked.They should he coming to this post -____-
Anyways good day,I'll check up tomorrow to see if any of them actually post here..If they're still here that is..
Bows comes to talk trash on some fantasy baseball stuff every week or so. Hunt is at college enjoying himself since BOII was kind of a bust for him. DH floated away but checks in once every 2 months. This year was kinda rough on membership. Most of us take it more casually today; most of us aren't into competitive that much anymore.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
shift we're friends on ps3 haha why not just message me there? btw king im a little pissed i lost to rpn this week by 5 points when he had 15 pitchers pitch! wtf

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
its all about that mlb the show :) got a team to manage in franchise. just send me a message and ill hop on. im usually bored