Hey, Im Xorn

Stream:

X

Xorn

Hi, I am Xorn and am the owner of Innovative GFX. I am here to let you know that if any or all of you are interested to make your signature space more homey, and yes thats a word, to visit our site and request a custom made signature. Just sign up, make 10 non spam post an request your brand new signature or banner for free!

And i like this site, but if any admin reads this, you may want to change the blue on black, VERY hard to read.

We are also going to offer vBulletin themes in the future, so you may want to check us out too.

Stream:

X

Xorn

yes, i can. I only take request at my site, and its a simple process. Just register, for free, and request after browsing around and making 10 posts. But if u want a sig in preview of what we can do, i can arrange for that.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
spammy post moved to graphix forum from introductions..

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

hey does your site have tutorials on how to get better, because i need to learn how to blend and all that advanced stuff.

Stream:

X

Xorn

we are still starting up, and we have two tutorials currently up, one that helps blend C4Ds, and one for filters. I will try to get more up asap, and if u need help at all u can request it too. All the members there have quite good experience and can help u alot.