Help me please. (Ipod Related)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Alright so I decided I really wanted to see Role Models and i downloaded it off frost wire to put onto my ipod. But when I add it to my movies in my ipod play list then sync it the movie doesnt transfer. Please help me?
Thanks fellas'
~SK

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Make sure the file isn't too big or make some space for the file

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I have 5 gigs open and i doubt its bigger than 5 gigs

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
if it does not work by just syncing it, set your ipod to "manually manage music and videos" and drag it onto your ipod.

btw if you do this you gotta drag all your new shit from your itunes library onto your ipod cuz it wont sync anymore. if this does not work send apple a letter telling them to work out itunes so you can easily put pirated stuff on it, the stupid bastards..

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
alright i cant figure out how to get it to manual will you please step by step?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
WOOO!
Alright i got it and i didnt have to do it manually.
thanks met for helping.
+rep

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
if it does not work by just syncing it, set your ipod to "manually manage music and videos" and drag it onto your ipod.

btw if you do this you gotta drag all your new shit from your itunes library onto your ipod cuz it wont sync anymore. if this does not work send apple a letter telling them to work out itunes so you can easily put pirated stuff on it, the stupid bastards..
"manually manage music and videos" FTW!!!!

just download the movies through torrents man, 20 mins max and i had Zach and Miri in my ipod touch in 21mins and 20 secs. THATS CALLED TORRENTING!!!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Alright so this is what you do Pr0,
When you have your Ipod connected into your comp click on ''___'''s Ipod and then go to movies/videos then click the box where it says sync and then click the movie you want to sync

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
you have to delete everything else.... you can only use itunes or another format