HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Yo it's Thanksgiving tomorrow (here in America), and I don't know about you guys but I am psyched!!!!!

What are your plans?

What is your family going to eat?

I'm going to watch football and eat until I :barf:

Im having turkey and shrimp :)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
lol trueee that cpt!! same here.. i go to my great grandparents house about 20 minutes early so i can grab the recliner before the family gets there so im not stuck on the floor :p we have everything.. turkey, mashed potatoes stuffing,corn and my great grandma makes a secret dessert every year, hopefully its banana pie mmmmmmmmm, soo yummy, cant friggen wait!!!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
ilucartmanYo happy Thanksgiving everyone . Im goin to the football game after that, il be at my uncles party watchin football and eatin as much as i possibly can, every year we go there and they serve alot of shit so im excited , hope my nanna makes some death by chocolate(name of a cake) she's a beast with deserts

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
Happy Thanks Giving dudes!!!!! (Even this is for a Deal)
Well were having Turky duhhhhh
And after were foing to my GF's house, to celebrate with them tooo
:pPPPPPPPP

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
MY plans!!
MY plans are crazzzY . i have to eat twice! i got 2 famils to celebrate for thannksgiving!! i Dont know how i am going to do it!! im gunna be full!. Maybe ill shit it out before i go to the next family or maybe ill make myself thhrow up all the food after i eat it like the skinny celebrities, or i can take it like a man and just Gain a couple of pounds... Also its a thursday which means football. i really dont know who exactly is playing but im not really a favorite kind of person so i just watch and root for the under dog of the game.

I REAlly dont know wat im going to eat. Lets see im mexican and half white. so probally some tacos turkey smash potatoes?LOL i really dont know. i just really hope i have room. maybe just maybe.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
:O this year my parents are going to spend thanksgiving in germany with my granny, even though they dont really celebrate it there, so my gf nicely invited me to her house for the meal. and besides xmas this is the best holiday ever.:ninjastar:

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

grandparents house=good food.

happy thanksgiving and hope you all have safe travels!

oh yeah and then on my dads side of family, a monopoly tournament!! hella fun plus we mix it up by playing with real money :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and a fun break from school! (I had homework out the yin-yang all break but w/e)

Now it's back to school and work, for about 2 more weeks for me. THE HOME STRETCH!!!!!11

I may not be on a whole lot because it's going to get hectic with finals and final projects, but I'll try to make time for DM!

Good luck with the rest of the semester fellas!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
PS - Thanksgiving always makes me think of this trailer from Grindhouse LMAO it's too funny:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfd7EzGi8zM[/ame]

Stream:

G

GuardianAngel

i watched tat this morning and i couldnt eat anything since....thx

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
lol nice vid. but how was that headless dude stumbling about?? shouldnt he like collapse and bleed on stuff?