Happy Halloween!!!

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

:diablo: Hello fellow DM Members....just wanted to wish you ALL a Happy Halloween. Remember to double check all those candies before eating them. and for those of you who like to pull tricks on halloween..be extra careful. hehehe. Have a safe Halloween everyone!!!

Aloha,
Shadows Girl

Stream:

Carnage

Corporal
Console: Headset:
k. Me and a couple people are gonna plastic wrap one of my friends cars

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
lol nice.

I added a few cheezy effects to the site, as I'm sure you have noticed by now. One of witch is a music file, so be sure to turn up your speakers and refresh the homepage if you didn't hear anything. Muahahahahaaaaaaa!

Happy Halloween!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
chesse thta word reminds me of food but yea happy halloween
my idea is that if the door says no candy we egg their house and this is were my true colors show so yea

oh and by the way i never double check my candy i just eat it

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah im going but i kinda wanna scare some kids or pull tricks but these 2 other kids that go with us are so anti that so idk if im gonna have any fun 2night. but i mite sneak out and me and my friends are gonna skate on halloween i hope it happens. happy halloween everyone.

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
Just gettin too old for trick or treating, i just don't get psyched up for it anymore. Plus all the school work/ college apps i've been doing, shit, i just feel like sitting down and relaxing.

but to those who are psyched up for halloween, happy halloween, get a sugar high and run around the house and make your parents mad. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'll be out there gettin loads of candy. Hoping me and my friends start scaring people. Happy Halloween